UnderGround Forums Why is Conor so bad at boxing?

6 days ago
12/25/15

Look at his instagram at him hitting the bag or the dummy or sparring in the ring. 

Hes a high level athlete but can't get the hang of basic movement, rhythm, stance? I know it's been said before but go into any boxing gym and you will see schlubs with 1% the athleticism, resources of mcgregor doing the basics properly. 

Is conor going to box or is he going to mma hand strike against mayeeather?

6 days ago
9/8/02

He is looking to land one left...that's it. That's his plan. 

6 days ago
2/12/17
Because Boxing is not something you pickup over night
6 days ago
7/2/11
There are levels to this shit.
6 days ago
11/23/13

He's gonna laugh all the way to the bank

6 days ago
7/20/09
It's more than enough for mma
6 days ago
1/24/17
Why is OP so Good at making Threads?
Edited: 6 days ago
4/21/17
The Accountant -

Look at his instagram at him hitting the bag or the dummy or sparring in the ring. 

Hes a high level athlete but can't get the hang of basic movement, rhythm, stance? I know it's been said before but go into any boxing gym and you will see schlubs with 1% the athleticism, resources of mcgregor doing the basics properly. 

People like you annoy the shit out of me.. you are one of them bums who will NEVER evolve fast, you are stuck in the past and stuck in a certain rythm or type of technique and u think thats the religion of technique, the only thing that works.

Shut the fuuuck up dummy.. Conors boxing is the best in the UFC, its boxing meant for MMA.. its actually the only REAL boxing - how to use your HANDS when kicks, takedowns, elbows, knees are coming at ya. His technique is almost flawless in that aspect.

Bow down and accept. Look at vasyl lomachenko he does alot of shit ppl were saying wasnt "correct" boxing form.. Look at him now, even floyd did many types of workouts and techniques ppl thought were shit boxing form.

WELL LOOK NOW... PPl like u arent innoative and intelligent enough to understand what works and what doesnt, so u repeat what your boxing trainer told u.

6 days ago
7/29/02
chuckechan - 
The Accountant -

People like you annoy the shit out of me.. you are one of them bums who will NEVER evolve fast, you are stuck in the past and stuck in a certain rythm or type of technique and u think thats the religion of technique, the only thing that works.

Shut the fuuuck up dummy.. Conors boxing is the best in the UFC, its boxing meant for MMA.. its actually the only REAL boxing - how to use your HANDS when kicks, takedowns, elbows, knees are coming at ya. His technique is almost flawless in that aspect.

Bow down and accept. Look at vasyl lomachenko he does alot of shit ppl were saying wasnt "correct" boxing form.. Look at him now, even floyd did many types of workouts and techniques ppl thought were shit boxing form.

WELL LOOK NOW... PPl like u are innoative and intelligent enough to understand what works and what doesnt, so u repeat what your boxing trainer told u.

Ogre smash keyboard with head. Ogre right.

Real boxing is actually Boxing believe it or not, it's a sport with specific rules and techniques that have been honed for a century plus.

You're high on potato dust and leprechaun nut milk.
Edited: 6 days ago
4/21/17
inf0 -
chuckechan - 
The Accountant -

WELL LOOK NOW... PPl like u are innoative and intelligent enough to understand what works and what doesnt, so u repeat what your boxing trainer told u.

Ogre smash keyboard with head. Ogre right.

Real boxing is actually Boxing believe it or not, it"s a sport with specific rules and techniques that have been honed for a century plus.

You"re high on potato dust and leprechaun nut milk.

Read what i said kid and stop repeating old stupid behavior little neanderthal.

6 days ago
7/22/11

Cause he aint a BOXER. /thread

6 days ago
7/26/15

He's trolling you.  Why do you think that he is releasing this stuff.  He's nowhere near that shitty. Lol 

6 days ago
5/5/12

Because when u trane boxing, wrestling, bjj, muay thai, and capoeira at the same time you're going to be sub par at all of them. 

6 days ago
7/29/02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ4z-OJdOCY
6 days ago
2/20/09
chuckechan -
The Accountant -

WELL LOOK NOW... PPl like u arent innoative and intelligent enough to understand what works and what doesnt, so u repeat what your boxing trainer told u.

Lol, rarely do we get to witness such a collection of stupid shit all in one post.

well done.

6 days ago
8/14/10
"Conors boxing is the best in the UFC, its boxing meant for MMA.. its actually the only REAL boxing - how to use your HANDS when kicks, takedowns, elbows, knees are coming at ya. His technique is almost flawless in that aspect."

Lol... Comedy gold
6 days ago
7/12/15
NorthSouthDinner4Two - Why is OP so Good at making Threads?
Damn. Glass houses, man.
6 days ago
2/12/17
chuckechan -
The Accountant -

I don't think flawless means what you think it means
6 days ago
5/5/07

He is in it for the paycheck and then is going to retire .

after the tim Hague events I'm sure a lot of fighter are reconsidering their careers at this point .

you won't see Connor back in UFC after the payday he will get .    

Just hope he can make it somewhat entertaining with the pregame antics because once he is in the ring he will have literally nothing for Floyd. 

This is a pride level matchup !

6 days ago
10/26/03
jcblass -

He is looking to land one left...that's it. That's his plan. 

this
5 days ago
11/22/11
chuckechan -
The Accountant -

So...wouldn't Nate be the best...or at least tied...by your logic of course.

5 days ago
10/15/13
chuckechan -
The Accountant -

5 days ago
4/20/13
Blue please

https://youtu.be/Jfl_2A-MfmY
5 days ago
4/19/17
No matter how good or bad his boxing is, he will probably make $100 million boxing.....I know all of you Conor "haters" are secretly jealous, but no reason to spew dumb comments all over the internet.

He came in, beat everyone, including "boxing up" Nate, winning two titles, cashing the biggest paychecks, then going to another sport and taking over there as well. His worst day is better than all of your best days combined. Go do something with your life.....And don't forget to pay your cable bill in September, because you know you'll have to scrape together enough money to pay for that $100 boxing match from August that all of you claim you're not gonna watch or buy.
5 days ago
6/27/12
I don't think he's bad.

Sparring is just sparring.