UnderGround Forums Will Shia LaBeouf really take this fight? Lol

9/20/17 8:49 AM
1/1/01

Who thinks Shia will test himself against such a superior athlete, in the name of winning a fight on actual video? Mickey Rourke, Mark Hunt and I are commited to corner! Lol

9/20/17 9:23 AM
5/12/07

In for an asswhoopin

9/20/17 10:38 AM
9/26/06
TTT
29 days ago
2/24/10

dude needs work.  Mike, help him trane ufc

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_vs0yz2zu/

29 days ago
1/1/01
Shia would beat up 90% of the UG and since this guy has never fought, drinks and smokes he would not only beat up Shia, but 95% of the UG.

Mostly because 99% of the UG is fat, toothless, bald, and a blue belt that can't escape side control from under a high school wrestler.
29 days ago
7/9/10

So, are you guys fans of his?

29 days ago
2/8/08
ausgepicht - Shia would beat up 90% of the UG and since this guy has never fought, drinks and smokes he would not only beat up Shia, but 95% of the UG.

Mostly because 99% of the UG is fat, toothless, bald, and a blue belt that can't escape side control from under a high school wrestler.

Aside from toothless....you just hurt my feelings with all these insults. The worst part about escaping side control is when my gi comes up and I know everyone can see my gut and bald spot at the same time.
29 days ago
1/1/01
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
ausgepicht - Shia would beat up 90% of the UG and since this guy has never fought, drinks and smokes he would not only beat up Shia, but 95% of the UG.

Aside from toothless....you just hurt my feelings with all these insults. The worst part about escaping side control is when my gi comes up and I know everyone can see my gut and bald spot at the same time.

My bad.

Shia would beat up 90% of the UG and since this guy has never fought, drinks and smokes he would not only beat up Shia, but 95% of the UG except for SeattlesbigDprolapsedME.

There. Fixed it.
29 days ago
1/1/01

Wow this escalated quickly.

Edited: 29 days ago
2/8/08
29 days ago
7/9/10

I wanna see shia vs Gilbert Yvel pride rules

29 days ago
1/1/01

Shia is the type of guy you see on TMZ and just wonder what's going on. Then you see him in his movies and it's like a completely different person. Movie Shia would be a cool dude to hang out with. TMZ Shia is who needs to jump on my boy Marc like a spider monkey!

29 days ago
1/14/17

That would be bad ass if the transformers shit head would fight mark 

29 days ago
1/14/17

Marc 

29 days ago
11/16/09

Actual Cannible Shia LaBeouf? Well, he needs to keep it standing, because it's a documented fact he is susceptable to jiu jitsu. Keep in mind, he's an absolute savage. I got Shia by bite(s).

29 days ago
9/22/11
Mickey Rouke is creepy like some old grandma.
29 days ago
4/2/13

I was working out at Equinox in Manhattan a few years back, I go to walk out of the locker room I have my head down, loading my workout playlist on my phone and in all the the way to the right, people are walking into the locker room to the left, 4-5 people passed by me as we're walking through.... Then this dude walks in taking up the middle of the entrance... I stop because I'm about to walk into him and look up... Then look down to see his face and it's Shia, he's giving me this dirty look like he wants to fight me.... I was about to say my bad when we almost bumped even though he was clearly taking up the middle but was going to say it just as a courtesy... But once I saw this pissy face he had and realized who he was and realized he was just trying to take up the entrance cause he thought he was big deal billy bad ass I stopped right there in front of him and just stared him down

once he realized I didn't give a fuck who he was and that he wasn't intimidating anyone, he squeezed his was in between me and the entrance and didn't say anything 

he was wearing a hoody, cargo pants and boots... So I assumed he was going to change... No, this douche wore that to work out.... Midway through my workout I'm in the room with the heavy bags I have my gloves on and I'm on my 4th round on the bag... He comes in with his trainer and begins hitting the bag with the might of my 5 year old niece.... The difference in sound and force between the two of us was vast and he pulls his trainer aside and whispers to him... The trainer then asks me if I would mind clearing the room for a bit so he could finish his workout... I told him I had 2 more rounds and they could have it. 

Fuck that guy 

29 days ago
11/16/09
Someonestolemysocks -

I was working out at Equinox in Manhattan a few years back, I go to walk out of the locker room I have my head down, loading my workout playlist on my phone and in all the the way to the right, people are walking into the locker room to the left, 4-5 people passed by me as we're walking through.... Then this dude walks in taking up the middle of the entrance... I stop because I'm about to walk into him and look up... Then look down to see his face and it's Shia, he's giving me this dirty look like he wants to fight me.... I was about to say my bad when we almost bumped even though he was clearly taking up the middle but was going to say it just as a courtesy... But once I saw this pissy face he had and realized who he was and realized he was just trying to take up the entrance cause he thought he was big deal billy bad ass I stopped right there in front of him and just stared him down

once he realized I didn't give a fuck who he was and that he wasn't intimidating anyone, he squeezed his was in between me and the entrance and didn't say anything 

he was wearing a hoody, cargo pants and boots... So I assumed he was going to change... No, this douche wore that to work out.... Midway through my workout I'm in the room with the heavy bags I have my gloves on and I'm on my 4th round on the bag... He comes in with his trainer and begins hitting the bag with the might of my 5 year old niece.... The difference in sound and force between the two of us was vast and he pulls his trainer aside and whispers to him... The trainer then asks me if I would mind clearing the room for a bit so he could finish his workout... I told him I had 2 more rounds and they could have it. 

Fuck that guy 

One time, I was climbing a mountain, free climbing sylvester stallone cliffhanger style. After I climbed the mountain and I got to the bottom, and prepared to hike the 90 miles back to my basecamp, some asshole in a Rangerover drives up.

The asshole is driving down the middle of the road, I look and lo and behold its Vin Diesel. The asshole thinks he can just mean mug me and drive down the middle of the road? So I said fuck this cucklord, and I squared up with my meaty 6'4 24 inch shoulder width frame and planted myself squarely in the way of his SUV. 

After he honked his horn at me like a beta cucklord pissy pants queer, he reversed the back down in an epic dick tuck. The sound of his truck, paled in comparison to my stampy feet as I marched down the road like I was crushing beetles game of thrones style, CUNG, CUNG, CUNG.

When I got to base camp, there was a super model waiting, and then I made the sexy time with her.

Fuck Vin Diesel.

29 days ago
2/24/10

29 days ago
8/18/13
Someonestolemysocks -

Fuck that guy 

Wow dude, I aspire to be the man you are 

29 days ago
1/1/01

Wow this is getting a lot more interesting than I predicted. Lol

29 days ago
11/22/11
Osbot -
Someonestolemysocks -

Fuck that guy 

One time, I was climbing a mountain, free climbing sylvester stallone cliffhanger style. After I climbed the mountain and I got to the bottom, and prepared to hike the 90 miles back to my basecamp, some asshole in a Rangerover drives up.

The asshole is driving down the middle of the road, I look and lo and behold its Vin Diesel. The asshole thinks he can just mean mug me and drive down the middle of the road? So I said fuck this cucklord, and I squared up with my meaty 6'4 24 inch shoulder width frame and planted myself squarely in the way of his SUV. 

After he honked his horn at me like a beta cucklord pissy pants queer, he reversed the back down in an epic dick tuck. The sound of his truck, paled in comparison to my stampy feet as I marched down the road like I was crushing beetles game of thrones style, CUNG, CUNG, CUNG.

When I got to base camp, there was a super model waiting, and then I made the sexy time with her.

Fuck Vin Diesel.

Pics of sexy time?

Edited: 29 days ago
9/19/13

I would strangle that little cuck. i dont give a shit about his method acting like an MMA fighter. dat ass would be getting whooped.

29 days ago
8/6/13
Someonestolemysocks -

Fuck that guy 

Wow dude, you sound like a legit Warrior

29 days ago
8/6/13
Mike Swick -

Wow this escalated quickly.

It's the UG. Quick escalation is what this place is all about