UnderGround Forums Wiz Khalifa looking good in training for mma

6/21/18 6:39 AM
2/4/16

Wiz vs Snoop make it happen dana!

6/21/18 8:10 AM
6/12/18

I think Snoop gets fucked up but I wonder if he ever spars or just does pad/bag work. His kicks look OK but his hands are low and his chin is hanging out constantly.

6/21/18 9:12 AM
5/18/12

Looking good?

Hahahah

6/21/18 9:55 AM
5/31/15

That is the worst arm punching I've ever seen.  Is everyone a fucking mma fighter these days

6/21/18 10:03 AM
5/31/07
Would be a relatively easy transition from street life to fighting in a cage I would think. I foresee several more rappers following suit and putting the skills they've learned from that life to use in a more legitimate setting.
6/21/18 10:10 AM
2/24/07
TKD LOL -

That is the worst arm punching I've ever seen.  Is everyone a fucking mma fighter these days

so you missed the whole CM Punk thing that has been transpiring over the last 500 years?

6/21/18 10:17 AM
1/7/15
ptper - Would be a relatively easy transition from street life to fighting in a cage I would think. I foresee several more rappers following suit and putting the skills they've learned from that life to use in a more legitimate setting.

That life?  LOL.

6/21/18 10:20 AM
3/21/12
He's pretty slow for a young black guy but hey good for him
6/21/18 10:41 AM
10/29/06

Snoop would get fucked up. Isn't Snoop like 50+ years old? Fight will never happen, but I'd pay to watch it.

6/21/18 10:56 AM
5/18/18
ptper - Would be a relatively easy transition from street life to fighting in a cage I would think. I foresee several more rappers following suit and putting the skills they've learned from that life to use in a more legitimate setting.

Gangbangers are pussies by nature. They have to have a gang to do their shit for them.  If you have to have a gang, you are a giant clit.  

6/21/18 11:03 AM
7/28/02

did i miss the mma part?

the coach's shirt says muay thai

6/21/18 11:03 AM
4/12/14

If anyone think that looks good you must be retarded. I’d bet any 14yr old boxer with a yr of training would work him 

6/21/18 11:08 AM
8/6/13

Couldn't bust a grape. What is he 6' tall and 125lb?

6/21/18 11:16 AM
5/31/07
CMFanforlife - 

Gangbangers are pussies by nature. They have to have a gang to do their shit for them.  If you have to have a gang, you are a giant clit.  

Not necessarily the gang bangers, just the ones who roll with a crew and are about that life. They have to fight just to survive.
6/21/18 11:44 AM
1/17/03
Suicidalforlife -

Looking good?

Hahahah

This

6/21/18 11:51 AM
12/6/11

He has the frame to get good at Muay Thai if he practices long enough

6/21/18 12:45 PM
8/19/15

Everyone on here is so quick to judge, he’s much better than the average celebrity you’d see hitting pads.  

Dude is worth millions I doubt he’s jumping into any fights soon he’s probably just trying to stay in shape. 

Unless he’s making claims that he is some kind of elite fighter then there’s no need to shit on him. 

6/21/18 12:54 PM
7/19/13

Fuck the haters, he looked GOOD! He’s a fucking weedhead rapper. Put in perspective, he looked damn good! Shit he actually looked like a fighter, and he’s in pretty good shape. If you need a reference to compare him to, check out Young Thug and his poor attempt at showing his “boxing” skills. Wiz actually looks the part. Young Thug looked like he would get beat up by Young M.A., a dyke.

6/21/18 1:02 PM
10/4/10

nothing but private training away from the public and probably hand picked sparring partners unless there is vid of him inside a gym with other members.

Still does look better than snoop from the vids i've seen of him.

Looks like they enjoy it tho, so good for them.  Atleast it's Muay Thai and not no none striking MA.

6/21/18 1:10 PM
1/1/01

please..

6/21/18 1:32 PM
7/23/09
6/21/18 2:44 PM
5/31/15
ptper -
CMFanforlife - 

Not necessarily the gang bangers, just the ones who roll with a crew and are about that life. They have to fight just to survive.

Retarded  have you ever set foot in a gym

Those hacks w rick Ross beards  lack the most essential ingredient

Discipline

6/21/18 3:01 PM
5/14/08
ptper - 
CMFanforlife - 

We see quite a few of those guys come into our gym. The ones who role with a crew and are about that "life" arent the tough, fight for upward movement kind of people. They are usually gangbangers or wannabes. They come in and they dont want to train. They just want to be on the fight team. They think they already have the skills. They refuse to join a regular class and so we set them up for a sparring session to gauge their skills and interest. We dont greenlight them since we dont have too, theyre terrible. They never come back. We even had a guy come in who was well over 300lbs. He laid down after one round (with a 140-150lb fighter) for about 15 minutes to catch his breath and then left. These are people who are normally fighting as a group or with many of their friends watching their back. They dont know what its like to have it all on their shoulders or what a real fight is like.

Now, the tough kid who has to work 3 jobs and is sleeping on couches or even in the gym. Yeah, those are tough motherfuckers. We have one. 140lbs and will step into the ring with anyone win or lose.

IMO there are very few tough guys who are part of a "crew". Thats why they are part of one.
6/21/18 3:11 PM
5/31/07
Submissable - 
ptper - 
CMFanforlife - 

We see quite a few of those guys come into our gym. The ones who role with a crew and are about that "life" arent the tough, fight for upward movement kind of people. They are usually gangbangers or wannabes. They come in and they dont want to train. They just want to be on the fight team. They think they already have the skills. They refuse to join a regular class and so we set them up for a sparring session to gauge their skills and interest. We dont greenlight them since we dont have too, theyre terrible. They never come back. We even had a guy come in who was well over 300lbs. He laid down after one round (with a 140-150lb fighter) for about 15 minutes to catch his breath and then left. These are people who are normally fighting as a group or with many of their friends watching their back. They dont know what its like to have it all on their shoulders or what a real fight is like.

Now, the tough kid who has to work 3 jobs and is sleeping on couches or even in the gym. Yeah, those are tough motherfuckers. We have one. 140lbs and will step into the ring with anyone win or lose.

IMO there are very few tough guys who are part of a "crew". Thats why they are part of one.

I'd be interested to see how many/what type of tats those guys that were quitters had.
6/21/18 3:19 PM
11/23/11

Lol @ the mouth breathers hating. 

If Wiz had on a gi and traned bjj you all would felate him.