UnderGround Forums Woodley unhappy with GSP

12 days ago
12/9/13

Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/17355362/tyron-woodley-georges-st-pierre-dropping-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

12 days ago
11/19/13

It’s a $ move.

12 days ago
1/1/01
First post pretty much nailed it.

Woodley's PPV stock is low. I'm assuming Woodley is talking about, GSP fighting Diaz?

I do see his point though as far as when the champ offers you a shot, you should have the respect to take it. If bitch implies afraid though, I think we all know that's pretty silly at the point GSP is in his career and who he's fought.
12 days ago
8/12/16

"Let me say this in a very educated way.."

When someone constantly talks a bout how smart they are it is usually because they are anything but. 

Edited: 12 days ago
2/15/06
If Tyron were a big money draw GSP would fight him instead. Tyron just doesn't inspire fans. Conor does and GSP is going after his red panty night.
12 days ago
1/1/01
Dashabox - 

"Let me say this in a very educated way.."

When someone constantly talks a bout how smart they are it is usually because they are anything but. 

Yeah, I've never heard a very educated person start a sentence that way lol.
12 days ago
8/2/05

Woodley is a twat.

Its the best move for GSP health wish (Its really hard to keep weight on with colitis) and he has more money fights at light weight.

We either have no GSP and he retires or we have a GSP doing all he can to manage his illness and still fight.

Even getting in against Bisping was a huge achievement let alone winning. Not skill wise or weight but with all he was going through.

12 days ago
4/11/10

GSP fights Conor next. It’s not even debatable

12 days ago
8/15/07
You're not the current champion, Tyron. You're an accident, a bump on the dick of the sport that we're all just waiting to go the fuck away.

GSP's not avoiding you, and holy shit at your ego thinking you have anything for him. He would take you down and turn you out with the quickness before you had time to take three steps backwards across the cage.
12 days ago
5/31/07
GSP IS RACIST
12 days ago
10/17/13
I'd love to see GSP vs. Woodley.
12 days ago
8/18/17
46and2 - GSP IS RACIST

So racist that he as a thing for black chicks ;)

12 days ago
7/22/09
Woodley is just mad cuz nobody sees him as a money fighter lol
12 days ago
7/18/11

LMAO...get in here FBR, you gotta call everyone crybabies and defend Woodleys honor!

12 days ago
7/18/11
Morpheus1976 -

Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/17355362/tyron-woodley-georges-st-pierre-dropping-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

You forgot the first, and most important, sentence in the article:

"It’s okay if Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight champion Tyron Woodley calls out Nate Diaz, but if former 170-pound titleholder Georges St-Pierre does it, then it’s the biggest bitch move on the planet."

12 days ago
12/26/13

Fuck Woodley. Worst champ in the UFC. I take a shit during his fights. 

12 days ago
8/21/13

12 days ago
3/12/16
SexiestManAlive - Woodley is just mad cuz nobody sees him as a money fighter lol

This. He wants top dollar without earning it.

12 days ago
1/1/01
I have to side with GSP on this one. Like with Askren, he's not likely to beat Woodley either. He just does not have the same explosiveness and speed/endurance he had pre USADA. We all saw him vs Hendricks (under similar testing to USADA) and against Bisping, he just is not that super athlete we saw so many times in the cage prior. So what do you do if you're GSP? You very carefully pick your opponents and you don't pick opponents who are likely to beat you.

If I'm advising GSP, the 4 opponents he never faces are Askren, Woodley, Romero, Whittaker. At a time GSP was one of the best and that was the time to "take on all comers". Today's version of GSP isn't close to that. You continue to cherry pick what's best for you. That's what he should be doing.
12 days ago
7/27/12
Soul Gravy - You're not the current champion, Tyron. You're an accident, a bump on the dick of the sport that we're all just waiting to go the fuck away.

GSP's not avoiding you, and holy shit at your ego thinking you have anything for him. He would take you down and turn you out with the quickness before you had time to take three steps backwards across the cage.

Omg that could be the greatest post I’ve ever read.

Beautiful champ you nailed it perfectly.

11 days ago
3/12/02

GSP v Nate is a perfect build up to GSP v Conor, the biggest MMA fight of all time. Woodley does not generate the interest to ever get a big ticket fight like this.

11 days ago
3/4/12

GSP - White man with a shaved head...most likely a big hog too...

11 days ago
1/1/01
No one cares about Woodley,he should go full heel in his next fight and upon winning put on a black glove and raise it in the air. Yeah he's going to alienate the majority off fans who are white but it's not like they'd root for him against gsp anywayn
Edited: 11 days ago
4/24/17

I can't stand Woodley. The constant race card pulling and victim mindset really turned me off for good.

He got completely dominated and humiliated by Rory, what does he think would happen if he fought GSP?

GSP wants to be the first 3 division champ, simple as that.

He already said he's fighting for legacy and to leave no doubt as to being the GOAT. Grabbing a third belt in the three most stacked divisions in UFC history achieves that much more than beating a guy your protege has already easily stomped.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Maybe Woodley can complain his way into a fight? Probably not.