UnderGround Forums Zabit: who told you I'm getting tired?

15 days ago
8/3/11
Russian mixed martial artist Zabit Magomedsharipov plans to fight in March and is ready to meet any opponent in a five-round fight. Zabit answered fans' questions on Instagram of the Russian branch of UFC.

- Will you change the style of fighting in a 5-round battle to a less energy-consuming one?

- For 5 rounds, the forces should be distributed differently, but I still will not give up entertainment. Always loved to experiment in battle. Trainers sent me in the right direction

- Who is your next opponent and when?

- The opponent is still unknown, I plan it in March.

- After you take the title, will you go up to take the second belt?

- I don’t look so far.

- Will there be a fight with Jose Aldo?

- I would like to.

- Do you think you get tired because you cut a lot or overtraining?

- And who told you that I'm getting tired?

- Who do you think will win Alex Volkanovsky or Max Holloway?

- I think Volkanovsky has a chance.

- What's your off-season weight?

- 77 kg. So far I'm comfortable in my weight.

- After how many fights will Magomed Magomedov and your brother [Hassan] sign a contract with the UFC?

- Magomed has long been ready for the UFC, I believe that he will be the top 5 level in his weight. But Hassan still needs to plow.

- Who would you like to fight with? With Yair Rodriguez or with Max [Holloway]? And are you ready for five rounds?

- Ready for anything and with everyone.

- Who are you more willing to meet in the title fight? Would you face Max [Holloway] if he loses the title to Volkanovsky?

- Of course it would be more interesting with Max. Because he has been a champion for a long time.
15 days ago
8/11/12

So after his brother is finished plowing he’s gonna fight in the ufc? Where did the interviewer hear about zabit getting tired? Google translate is the best lol

15 days ago
1/1/01

Wasn't really a well kept secret there, Zabby.

15 days ago
6/14/12

Why doesnt touch ever translate anything if he speaks russian ? Like ever ? 

15 days ago
8/3/11
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Cuase I have lots of other shit to translate daily and I don't want to put my time and efforts into doing the job nobody would likely appreciate anyway. Google translate is quick and much more fun. 

15 days ago
6/14/12
touch -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Cuase I have lots of other shit to translate daily and I don't want to put my time and efforts into doing the job nobody would likely appreciate anyway. Google translate is quick and much more fun. 

Fair enough.

I do enjoy me some google translate shenanigans anyway.

13 days ago
10/9/10
Balls Mahoney -

So after his brother is finished plowing he’s gonna fight in the ufc? Where did the interviewer hear about zabit getting tired? Google translate is the best lol

Hahahahaha reminds of that line on Borat 

“she very strong on plow”