UnderGround Forums could this be just a failed publicity stunt

4/17/18 6:41 PM
6/26/16
May be Conor thought, hey I'll just go out there, throw a couple of garbage cans at the bus, more publicity, more ticket sales, now all of a sudden he is getting criminally charges, fooking americans eh
4/17/18 6:58 PM
5/6/16
He's just a dumbass coke head nothing more nothing less
4/17/18 6:58 PM
10/31/07

Even with real crime and real charges it still only helps Connor, he will keep getti pr off of this, he’lol pay some fines and all will be good. Rampage went loco and still fought, mayhem had legal troubles and fought again, jones had one thing after another and they’d welcome him back in a minute. He will be back and make himself and the ufc a fuck ton of money 

4/17/18 7:06 PM
5/6/16
NineFightFour - 

Even with real crime and real charges it still only helps Connor, he will keep getti pr off of this, he’lol pay some fines and all will be good. Rampage went loco and still fought, mayhem had legal troubles and fought again, jones had one thing after another and they’d welcome him back in a minute. He will be back and make himself and the ufc a fuck ton of money 

Sadly yes
4/17/18 7:36 PM
5/7/09
tomtomthumb - He's just a dumbass coke head nothing more nothing less

Sad when a dumbass coke head can just walk in and smack down the UFC's 145 & 155 champs with ease.
4/17/18 7:37 PM
12/7/10

Neither Rampage, Jon Jones or Jason Miller are immigrants. If the UFC doesn't substantially punish McGregor, or if he manages to plea bargan his way out, there will be a widespread push to submit letters to USCIS to have his visa revoked. He can take his ass back to Ireland and throw all the hand trucks he wants.

4/17/18 7:38 PM
7/26/15
tomtomthumb - He's just a dumbass coke head nothing more nothing less

You are a complete loser compared to him in every measurable way, so that makes you inferior to a “dumbass coke head”.  I also know that you would never have the balls to say that to his face, you keyboard hard guy.  

4/17/18 7:49 PM
9/3/12

Champ champ, millionaire, big Irish balls, who cares tell us more about tomtom I’m definitely intrigued 

4/17/18 8:35 PM
5/6/16
NBKfanforlife - 

You are a complete loser compared to him in every measurable way, so that makes you inferior to a “dumbass coke head”.  I also know that you would never have the balls to say that to his face, you keyboard hard guy.  

You're a loser for defending a dumbass cokehead.If I was there I would of definately called him a dumbass...
4/17/18 8:37 PM
5/6/16
ShoreBreaker - 

Champ champ, millionaire, big Irish balls, who cares tell us more about tomtom I’m definitely intrigued 

Good for him making money was a fan of his until he started acting like a spoiled brat..Don't worry about me I'm good and have plenty of $$$$
4/17/18 8:39 PM
5/6/16
william795 - 

Sad when a dumbass coke head can just walk in and smack down the UFC's 145 & 155 champs with ease.

Even sader when that cokehead has never defended a belt and still wants to be called a champ...Go drink your milk kid and find a real hero to look up to.
4/17/18 10:18 PM
5/7/09
tomtomthumb - 
william795 - 

Even sader when that cokehead has never defended a belt and still wants to be called a champ...Go drink your milk kid and find a real hero to look up to.

He could retire today and still be called champ. You can't ever take that title away. He earned it just like every other champion. Pout all you want, it won't change reality.
4/17/18 10:29 PM
5/6/16
william795 - 
tomtomthumb - 
william795 - 

He could retire today and still be called champ. You can't ever take that title away. He earned it just like every other champion. Pout all you want, it won't change reality.

Not a good idea for him to retire he'd be back on welfare in 5 yrs or less.Yes he earned it BUT he 's not like any other champ he NEVER defended it so you can call he a champ if you want.Pout? lol I could care less about you or Conor you're right nothing will change he'll still be a dumbass to me.Maybe if he apologized to the fighters that could not fight i'd gain back alittle respect for him.
4/17/18 10:39 PM
5/7/09
tomtomthumb - 
william795 - 
tomtomthumb - 
william795 - 

Not a good idea for him to retire he'd be back on welfare in 5 yrs or less.Yes he earned it BUT he 's not like any other champ he NEVER defended it so you can call he a champ if you want.Pout? lol I could care less about you or Conor you're right nothing will change he'll still be a dumbass to me.Maybe if he apologized to the fighters that could not fight i'd gain back alittle respect for him.

Your respect doesn't matter to anyone. You're just a crybaby on the internet. He is a world champion.
4/17/18 10:45 PM
5/6/16
No he's not a world champion...Was is a better term, he Never defended to be called a champion...Lol at crybaby.. whats the matter I offended you by calling your idol a dumbass.
4/17/18 10:56 PM
11/28/14
tomtomthumb -
NBKfanforlife - 

You're a loser for defending a dumbass cokehead.If I was there I would of definately called him a dumbass...

No you won’t 

4/17/18 10:56 PM
11/28/14
tomtomthumb -
ShoreBreaker - 

Good for him making money was a fan of his until he started acting like a spoiled brat..Don't worry about me I'm good and have plenty of $$$$

No you dont

4/17/18 10:57 PM
5/7/09
tomtomthumb - No he's not a world champion...Was is a better term, he Never defended to be called a champion...Lol at crybaby.. whats the matter I offended you by calling your idol a dumbass.

I wish your mom would change your diaper and put you to bed...
4/17/18 10:59 PM
9/3/12
william795 -
tomtomthumb - No he's not a world champion...Was is a better term, he Never defended to be called a champion...Lol at crybaby.. whats the matter I offended you by calling your idol a dumbass.

I bet his mom wipes his ass with all of his 100$ bills 

4/17/18 11:01 PM
5/6/16
william795 - 

Coming from someone who just finished breastfeeding....Keep drinking your milk lil guy.
4/17/18 11:03 PM
5/7/09
tomtomthumb - 
william795 - 

Coming from someone who just finished breastfeeding....Keep drinking your milk lil guy.

Quit peaking in at me and your mom!!
4/17/18 11:03 PM
5/6/16
ShoreBreaker - 
william795 -

I bet his mom wipes his ass with all of his 100$ bills 

Nope your mom does after swallowing my load...
4/17/18 11:08 PM
5/6/16
william795 - 
tomtomthumb - 
william795 - 

Quit peaking in at me and your mom!!

But your moms basement has no windows for me to peak little boy
4/17/18 11:11 PM
5/7/09
But yes, I think this all could have been a publicity stunt gone wrong. It seemed super staged until the shattered window.
4/17/18 11:15 PM
5/6/16
Mckraken - 
tomtomthumb -
ShoreBreaker - 

No you dont

I'd buy you 10x over with the change in water jug...Go back to your basement loser.