UnderGround Forums joe rogan vs SJW dude on MEtoo backlash

28 days ago
10/14/02
interesting segment

but a little disappointed that joe in the end mentioned why guys can be bitter towards women etc

why not mention the same about women,

or how many are gold diggers who will fuck anyone with money and get pissed when the rich guy just fucks them and sees through her little plans

and guys are now kicked out from jobs or schools because a woman said he touched 6 years ago with no proof.....

basically both women and men can be lying peace’s of shit to protect their interests

the segment tried being fair but still only the negative possibilities are mentioned about guys and not women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlsPM_XN4k

just like any poor girl can be victim of sexual assaults,
anyone of us guys can be a victim of a woman saying u did this and that with no proof and everyone trusts her

bye bye job or school etc
28 days ago
9/9/14

ive been telling people about this woman ruining guys

" maybe one time sex was consensual" maybe i cant remember

feminism didnt help.

some of this is woman trying to ruin guys who fukked them on their way up.

now dont get me wrong some of these dudes are super aggressive if that russel simmons stuff is accurate then fukk man.

people dont believe me but these woman almost seem to be taking pleasure in ruining these guys.
28 days ago
8/12/16

28 days ago
8/12/16
Bojack Horseman -

feminism didnt help.

now dont get me wrong some of these dudes are super aggressive if that russel simmons stuff is accurate then fukk man.

people dont believe me but these woman almost seem to be taking pleasure in ruining these guys.

There were a fair amount of false accusations before this environment of "Guilty without proof" came about.  I can only imagine that these numbers will skyrocket.  Also, expanding the definition of rape will add to the numbers.  

There are real rapes and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but the latest generation of teen boys are going to be fucked.  

28 days ago
9/9/14
Dashabox - 
Bojack Horseman -

feminism didnt help.

There were a fair amount of false accusations before this environment of "Guilty without proof" came about.  I can only imagine that these numbers will skyrocket.  Also, expanding the definition of rape will add to the numbers.  

There are real rapes and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but the latest generation of teen boys are going to be fucked.  

wow i didnt think about the new kids coming up. yeah theyre in trouble.
28 days ago
6/17/16

Women are definitely not the fountains of pristine truth and righteousness they try to hold themselves up to be these days. I'm all for equality but really all these groups of people who consider themselves oppressed minorities are often only looking for a different group to dominate and oppress. It's pretty silly. 

In the future to have sex you will have to get a signed consent form that includes certain waivers and various indemnities and then a person will have to check boxes certifying their sexual orientation, 'chosen pronoun', identified kinks, accepted sexual practices, and attach a copy of a recently verified disease scan along with verifiable contact information and active social media accont addresses. After this has been uploaded to a central server and verified (the good news: in the future all information is centrally stored and controlled by the government so any verification process will be as simple as scanning a barcode or RFID transmitter and will be virtually instantaneous) sex will be practiced in a licensed sex-making location under video surveilllance to provide evidence for prosecution should any part of the sexual experience deviate from the practices outlined in the signed consent form. No biggie though, if you're rich you can get one of those rooms installed in your house or condo, and if you're really rich you can pay bribes to be exempted from constant monitoring.

28 days ago
10/14/02
Bojack Horseman - 
Dashabox - 
Bojack Horseman -

feminism didnt help.

yep if they are especially boys
because one of the things that this MEtoo
thing has proved is that
in the times we live in the man's word on what happened
is worth a hellva lot less then a woman's.

28 days ago
6/23/09

Some nancy just agreeing with Joe. Joe was right, and the guy cucked so no harm no foul.

28 days ago
10/14/02
Granite007 - 

Some nancy just agreeing with Joe. Joe was right, and the guy cucked so no harm no foul.

expect Joe mentioned the reasons why a guy could be fucked up
but of course failed to do the same for women.

its like they were talking about he said, she said

now lets add why he might be a fucked up person.....

joe mentioned how this or that guy grew up etc
where was this about the girl with daddy issues or etc
27 days ago
6/15/14

WRONG FORUM SEX PREDATOR

27 days ago
8/12/16
boxingman -
Bojack Horseman - 
Dashabox - 
Bojack Horseman -

feminism didnt help.

yep if they are especially boys
because one of the things that this MEtoo
thing has proved is that
in the times we live in the man's word on what happened
is worth a hellva lot less then a woman's.

Which is reason 4003 I was relieved to have a girl in this day and age.  

I think the pinnacle of teenhood masturbatory pleassure/actual sexual practice peaked in the early 2000's.  Those kids experienced the absolute best sexual reality in history IMO.  

Internet/feminists who tried to fuck everyone they could to prove their empowerment.  

27 days ago
12/27/12
To be fair, he was purely talking about why guys who act that way, act that way.
It was just a conversation based on the story of the guy putting it in the girls ass after she said no, it's not like they were trying to argue points or anything.
I also don't think Neal Brennan is an "sjw dude"
27 days ago
6/10/08

If your first response to dealing with oppressed people is, "well, what about when THEY do this and that", you need to be smacked in the mouth for being the obnoxious douche you are. Only entitled brats say dumb shit like this and it's incredibly transparent how insecure one truly is if their initial clap-back is "whaddabout whaddabout". Especially when the societal evidence supporting said oppressed people's claims are insurmountably high.

You can tell some of y'all really are a buch of spoiled white dudes. Like, for real.

27 days ago
2/12/14
DREXp - To be fair, he was purely talking about why guys who act that way, act that way.
It was just a conversation based on the story of the guy putting it in the girls ass after she said no, it's not like they were trying to argue points or anything.
Thank you!! Do you guys even know who this "sjw" is? The dude helped create the best sketch show ever, with "Chappelle's Show." He's not some hipster, pushing for more of a PC culture. Maybe you youngins need to watch more tv or something. Neil and Dave Chappelle made something that pushed the limit on what was ok and not, and often overstepped the limit.

Anyone who doesn't know him, or blindly assumes he's a random "SJW," please check yourself, first you wreck yourself.
27 days ago
6/17/16
KahL -

If your first response to dealing with oppressed people is, "well, what about when THEY do this and that", you need to be smacked in the mouth for being the obnoxious douche you are. Only entitled brats say dumb shit like this and it's incredibly transparent how insecure one truly is if their initial clap-back is "whaddabout whaddabout". Especially when the societal evidence supporting said oppressed people's claims are insurmountably high.

You can tell some of y'all really are a buch of spoiled white dudes. Like, for real.

Liek, 4 Re-allllllllllll-l-l-l-l-l

27 days ago
10/14/02
Target_the_Gash - 
KahL -

has mom been letting you watch those hip hop music videos again

27 days ago
10/14/02
DREXp - To be fair, he was purely talking about why guys who act that way, act that way.

agreed fair point but the main point is
that rogan did what so many others do
and explore why the accused guy could be fucked up( and in many cases its true)

but like everyone he fails to have the same discussion about women
how some are fucked up, some dont want to feel like a slut after sex, or unsuccessful gold digger etc

the point is both sexes can be fucked up, but the focus is always on why the guy can be fucked up and at best you may get a side point about women being this or that....

if everyone discussing this issue, didnt do the same
the rogan talk would be totally fine
27 days ago
2/26/07
KahL - 

stfu faggot
27 days ago
10/14/02
TheThrill - 
KahL - 

stfu faggot

best reply ever
27 days ago
5/5/12

Rogan is a SJW.

27 days ago
10/14/02
Rimbaud - 

Rogan is a SJW.

he is an odd guy in some ways

sometimes he sounds like a liberian, other times an sjw, other times he is full of common sense, sometimes right wing other times left wing etc

one thing is that unless someone is debating against weed,
rogan kinda agrees on most things with the guest...which is odd since sometimes the guest is a left or right wing guy etc

like even in the clip, he kinda goes with what the guest was saying
27 days ago
12/15/09
KahL -

And I can tell.you will always make less than me.
27 days ago
6/17/16
boxingman -
Target_the_Gash - 
KahL -

has mom been letting you watch those hip hop music videos again

No dumbass I was making fun of homeslice casting shade but ending his post like a 12 year old valley girl. Not only did he sound stupid but he ended up sounding stupid, catch my drift?

26 days ago
9/23/17
MMAQuadfather -
DREXp - To be fair, he was purely talking about why guys who act that way, act that way.
Thank you!! Do you guys even know who this "sjw" is? The dude helped create the best sketch show ever, with "Chappelle's Show." He's not some hipster, pushing for more of a PC culture. Maybe you youngins need to watch more tv or something. Neil and Dave Chappelle made something that pushed the limit on what was ok and not, and often overstepped the limit.

Anyone who doesn't know him, or blindly assumes he's a random "SJW," please check yourself, first you wreck yourself.

Chappelle was ahead of the curve by quite a few years with that skit he did on his show about making the woman sign consent papers before fucking her, lol.. Funny, but also very, very scary for a normal man that just enjoys pussy. I can’t even begin to think how different my young adult life would’ve been if this shit had been going on back in the late 90’s-2010’ish. I’m not even 40 yet and it scares me to think what this younger YOUNGER generation of males coming up will have to deal with if this shit doesn’t change and some semblance of sanity doesn’t regain hold of everyday life. This guilty until proven innocent based solely on a woman’s accusation is very scary indeed for any man in this day and age.

26 days ago
12/3/02

later