UnderGround Forums vid..Jon Jones was off steroids for dc

9 days ago
9/22/11
This interview was post fight.

https://youtu.be/y41Vdgp7ATg

This settles everything....he is super innocent.
9 days ago
8/19/09

9 days ago
1/23/06
Still the Champ. Still the best. DC and his fans need to wake up already, they keep hitting the snooze button.
9 days ago
7/7/10

Where does he admit it? 

9 days ago
12/9/02
CRE - Still the Champ. Still the best. DC and his fans need to wake up already, they keep hitting the snooze button.
Yes steroids don't help you win stuff
9 days ago
5/30/11
Stea1th -

Where does he admit it? 

"I don't even know why it was such a big thing in the first place, I beat him fair and square the first time, OFF steroids, and I beat him the second time... off steroids."

I think it was the way he inflected "OFF steroids" the first time he said it. It sounds like he was claiming to have been clean specifically for that fight (as opposed to in general), before catching himself and claiming he was clean the second time too.

Or maybe he's just a really awkward speaker. Or both.

9 days ago
5/26/14
CRE - Still the Champ. Still the best. DC and his fans need to wake up already, they keep hitting the snooze button.
+1
9 days ago
9/5/11

If we are going to play revisionist historian we should recrown Shogun and start all over again. 

9 days ago
3/10/12
Nah he wack af
9 days ago
1/16/12
Malvert the Janitor -

If we are going to play revisionist historian we should recrown Shogun and start all over again. 

Shogun never tested positive and fought more fighters in there prime without cheating. I put Shogun above JBJ any day everyday as the best LHW. 

ps not a Jones fan and. a huge Shogun fan. Bias opinion i consider a fact

9 days ago
12/9/13

lol, Champ in Peds, yes

9 days ago
2/16/10
0hi0direct -
+1
Actually +2
9 days ago
4/2/11

in 

Edited: 9 days ago
1/23/06

I expect Daniel Cormier to testify on behalf of Jon Jones' character in court. Any true competitor would want to get back in there ASAP against this living legend, the best ever.

1/23/06
crazy thing is I really adore DC so can't pretend. Cormier should retire on top with the commentator gig, which he is more than excellent at.
9 days ago
4/1/10
Did someone hack your account? Cause that's some dumb shit. I wasn't expecting to see your name next to a comment like that. Without peds DC wins that second fight, no question. I don't think you really believe that, atleast I hope not.
9 days ago
6/28/10
CRE -

Lol nvm

Go frost your tips you little faggot

9 days ago
4/1/10
Stea1th -

Where does he admit it? 

In order to be off of something, you must first had been on it lol
9 days ago
10/21/10
Acidic -
Malvert the Janitor -

Shogun never tested positive and fought more fighters in there prime without cheating. I put Shogun above JBJ any day everyday as the best LHW. 

ps not a Jones fan and. a huge Shogun fan. Bias opinion i consider a fact

I feel u bro, I'm right up ur alley ??
9 days ago
1/1/01
It's like on those bad sitcoms where the dumb guy breaks mom's heirloom vase and everyone scrambles to hide it from mom and she walks in the room and says "what was that noise?" And the dumb guy says definitely nothing breaking...."
9 days ago
9/19/14
TeamPrimal -
Stea1th -

Where does he admit it? 

9 days ago
4/17/17
Chromium - 
Stea1th -

Where does he admit it? 

"I don't even know why it was such a big thing in the first place, I beat him fair and square the first time, OFF steroids, and I beat him the second time... off steroids."

I think it was the way he inflected "OFF steroids" the first time he said it. It sounds like he was claiming to have been clean specifically for that fight (as opposed to in general), before catching himself and claiming he was clean the second time too.

Or maybe he's just a really awkward speaker. Or both.

After a fight he was probably not on guard to what he was saying. But if you never took steroids, youd naturally say I never took steroids/peds etc. You wouldnt say I was off of steroids for this fight, I was off steroids for that fight.

Also, I absolutely believe he was on steroids for both DC fights and for most of his career.
9 days ago
1/23/06
BrckNoHitBk - 
CRE -

Lol nvm

Go frost your tips you little faggot

You wouldn't talk that way if we were chest to face.
1/23/06

From: BrckNoHitBk Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 4/6/17 12:58 AM Member Since: 6/28/10

There was a loud bang on my front door around 9pm . A police type of knock. I go to the door and no one is there. I close the door and go to the next room which has no lights on so they can't see me looking and i see two younger dudes in hoodies creeping in front of a car parked a few feet up my street. They slowly walk from in front of the car after I'm guessing they thought I went back and sat down, they walked past my house across the street, then once they passed my house crossed the street again to my side. One was looking back at my house the entire time while walking down the street, still with their hoods up.

They weren't really big, could have been around 18 year range? Skinny. Do kids still play ding dong ditch? Only other thing or reason I can think of. I thought about how hard they knocked and maybe they were testing to see if I had a dog that would bark?

The fucked up part is just two weeks ago my older neighbor a block down had their door kicked in at 5am as soon as the husband left for work they kicked in the door and took the car keys then left.

I didn't confront the 2 people but I made sure I put my bright ass flashlight on them from my window while they walked down the street.

So what's the deal? Sleep with one eye open? Kids playing, although I don't live in that kind of neighborhood with kids going around playing the knock and run game.

I don't have an alarm or anything like that so not going to lie, kind of worried about going to sleep tonight. Don't have the extra funds for a gun right now either. Thinking about sleeping in the living room so I can hear shit. For them to break in at 5am a few weeks ago that wasn't random, as soon as the husband left for work and it was the wife only?

9 days ago
1/1/01
TeamPrimal - 
Stea1th -

Where does he admit it? 

Good observation. Pretty much users regularly go off PED's for a period, then cycle back on. Common PED vernacular.

Jones is obviously guilty. Anyone know when the B sample is expected in, in order to get moving to the next phase of this? I'm hoping we get to see Jones at the hearing when the bad news is announced.