What if ... San diego mass pool shooting

5/1/17 2:26 PM
4/6/12
Pedro Navaja -
keithws2 - "RIP to the victim, and i hope for a speedy recovery to the survivors."

Why do you even mention the victims and act like you care? You could care less about them.

Truth is, you found this article, got excited because you could potentially be the first to post it on the OG and start a discussion where you could possibly receive attention.

Just cut to the chase the next time and post would you wanted to say in the first place. No need to bullshit.

Do you even realize how pathetic you are?

And, use your real screen name next time.

Wow. I am surprised at the amount of hate I'm getting for posting a story.

I mentioned the victims because yes I actually care...

The truth is, I came across interesting news, and searched the OG for a thread, couldn't find it, and posted it here.

I don't get it though, when there is a Muslim extremist attack, there are multiple threads made here, and hordes of posters jump in to talk about how Islam is evil and how we should kill all Muslims.

I don't see anyone on those threads saying what you are saying now... People are happy to shit on minorities on a daily basis on the OG, but get their panties in a bundle when (GOD FORBID) someone posts about a white criminal...

If you can't handle the fact that a WHITE PERSON committed a heinous crime, then I don't know what to tell you, bud. Maybe you should just avoid this thread all together.

Great job derailing the thread guys.
Youre try way too hard, its obvious what you're trying to do.

Without caring too much about the color of the gunman or the victims, i say fuck that guy, im glad he's dead. Rip to the victims.
5/1/17 2:28 PM
3/13/17
BIGWHITESEXY - 
Pedro Navaja - 
Al Cappucino - 

OP, the ONLY purpose of you posting this story was so that you could include this: "Another homegrown white terrorist."

You're a piece of shit race baiting bitch that cries when called out on it.

Wow. Who is crying here but all you idiots?

I posted a story and all of you jumped on this thread calling me "Mohammed" and saying I'm a pathetic race-baiter.

LOL @ all of you sensitive snowflakes.

Crying because someone said white homegrown terrorist.

"wahhh, there's a thread on the OG about a white person who killed people, this is RACE BAITING! wahh"

Where is the same outrage on threads where the attackers are Muslim or black? Oh yeah. There is none.

WELL TO BE FAIR ITS BECAUSE BLACKS AND MUSLIMS ATTACK PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.

MUCH LIKE MEXICANS RAPING WOMEN........

AND WHITES MAKING COUNTRIES GREAT AGAIN.

I know you're joking, but I am positive many OGers actually think like this.
5/1/17 2:29 PM
4/6/12
Also mohammedd, what will you say if turns out it wasn't a racially motivated attack? That part seems to be the bigger story for you than the fact 7 people were shot
5/1/17 2:29 PM
10/10/06

Didn't read.. I'm assuming Muslim?

5/1/17 2:37 PM
3/13/17
keithws2 - 
Pedro Navaja - 
keithws2 - "RIP to the victim, and i hope for a speedy recovery to the survivors."

Why do you even mention the victims and act like you care? You could care less about them.

Truth is, you found this article, got excited because you could potentially be the first to post it on the OG and start a discussion where you could possibly receive attention.

Just cut to the chase the next time and post would you wanted to say in the first place. No need to bullshit.

The truth is, I came across interesting news, and searched the OG for a thread, couldn't find it, and posted it here.

I don't get it though, when there is a Muslim extremist attack, there are multiple threads made here, and hordes of posters jump in to talk about how Islam is evil and how we should kill all Muslims.

I don't see anyone on those threads saying what you are saying now... People are happy to shit on minorities on a daily basis on the OG, but get their panties in a bundle when (GOD FORBID) someone posts about a white criminal...

If you can't handle the fact that a WHITE PERSON committed a heinous crime, then I don't know what to tell you, bud. Maybe you should just avoid this thread all together.

Not a matter of derailing. Just pointing out the truth.

You posted this thread because you wanted to further your agenda. "whitey is evil", "there are no issues with illegal immigrants, "there are no issues with Islam", etc, etc.

Again, you got a boner when you found out the shooter was white and then you sprinted to the OG to post it.

You didn't and you don't care about this being a tragic event. You only care about potentially receiving some attention. The tragedy itself really doesn't concern you and nor do the victims. That's the sad truth.

And, you continue to post under your second screen name which is lame....

False.

My only agenda is equality. Whitey is not evil. But neither is brownie or blackie.

People can be evil and people can be nice. Neither is exclusive to one group or another.

Again, I saw a news story, searched for it on the OG, and made my own thread. Why you think I have a boner for it, is beyond me.

Yes, I do care about this tragic event. I always make a point to give blessings to the victims, on any thread like this.

Go to any muslim-terrorist related thread, and you will have 25 pages of people not even mentioning the victims, and instead just shitting on ALL muslims, calling for genocide and other things like this.

So, stop your crying and blatant hypocrisy. Don't like seeing threads about current events, don't click! Simple as that.
5/1/17 2:41 PM
4/29/09
Pedro Navaja -
David@accu - How do you figure it was a terrorist? Do you label black people as terrorists everytime they kill a white person? Nope.

Just race baiting like always because you're a sad little boy.

If a black person opened fire on a pool party of white people, then yes I would call that person a terrorist as well.

How is this race baiting? Because the identity of the attacker is white? That's just silly.
Keep playing dumb you queer
5/1/17 2:41 PM
10/15/13
TheDorkKnight - Also mohammedd, what will you say if turns out it wasn't a racially motivated attack? That part seems to be the bigger story for you than the fact 7 people were shot

Its the ONLY story for him

5/1/17 2:43 PM
3/13/17
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -
David@accu - How do you figure it was a terrorist? Do you label black people as terrorists everytime they kill a white person? Nope.

If a black person opened fire on a pool party of white people, then yes I would call that person a terrorist as well.

How is this race baiting? Because the identity of the attacker is white? That's just silly.

Keep crying.

Wow. I am honestly amazed at the responses here.
5/1/17 2:46 PM
4/24/07
Pedro Navaja - 

No you don't care and thats the problem. You care about the narrative and that's it. You care that it was a white person that killed a bunch of minorities and you prove it in your posts

That's why you're a piece of shit and why you're getting called out on it.

Had you just posted the story leaving your bullshit out of it we wouldn't be having this discussion and all the white people here who you think are such horrible racists would have all condemned the attack as we all should.
5/1/17 2:50 PM
11/17/10
Pedro Navaja -
TexDeuce - Mohammed should have the chance to speak and be heard.

Mohammed was one of my favorite posters. I am humbled to be compared to him.

Much appreciated.

So far, the posters that I am are:

Orcus
Mohammed
Jettdogg

How would you know MOHAMMED if his sn was banned before your join date?

Were you "just lurking"?

5/1/17 2:51 PM
2/2/15
Pedro Navaja - RIP to the victim, and i hope for a speedy recovery to the survivors.

I couldn't find another thread on this, sorry if it was already posted.

Gunman Killed After Mass Shooting at San Diego Pool Party

The shooting victims included four women, one of whom died, and three men, Chief Zimmerman said. A fourth man injured his arm while fleeing. Chief Zimmerman identified the suspect as Peter Selis, 49, who was believed to be a resident of the complex.

Six of the seven shooting victims were black, and The San Diego Union Tribune quoted witnesses as saying the gunman was white. Asked whether investigators were looking at the attack as a possible hate crime, Chief Zimmerman said, “We don’t know what the motive is for the shooting.”

At a news conference, Mayor Kevin Faulconer described the shooting as “a horrific act of violence,” and he praised the quick police response.

“I can’t say enough about the emergency response and our first responders,” he said, adding, “I also can’t say enough about our officers who responded on site today whose professionalism, whose quick action, clearly avoided further bloodshed.”

News reports said the gunman had been at the party before he opened fire. One resident, who identified himself only as John, told KFMB-TV that he saw the gunman “sitting, drinking a beer in one hand with a gun out in the other.”

Kaela Wong, a student at the University of California, San Diego, told The Union-Tribune that she had heard the gunman threaten someone who tried to help one of the victims.

“You can either leave, or you can stay here and die,” Ms. Wong said she heard the gunman say.

source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/san-diego-police-shooting-peter-selis.html

Hmm.. Another homegrown white terrorist. Is Islam and illegal immigration really the biggest threat to american safety? Doesn't seem like it to me. Fuck this piece of shit. Glad he died.

"Is Islam and illegal immigration really the biggest threat to american safety? Doesn't seem like it to me."

Why don't you ask the 135 combined victims of the Orlando Club massacre and the San Bernardino massacre what they think.

2 Islamic attacks, 135 killed and injured.

2 attacks.

5/1/17 2:58 PM
11/29/11
In Limbo -
Pedro Navaja -

Much appreciated.

Orcus
Mohammed
Jettdogg

Were you "just lurking"?

Lol 

5/1/17 2:59 PM
6/30/07
People are losing their goddam minds and it's not even summer yet.
5/1/17 3:02 PM
4/29/09
Pedro Navaja -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -

Keep crying.

Find a new forum then.
5/1/17 3:04 PM
3/13/17
2breath2feel - 
In Limbo -
Pedro Navaja -

Much appreciated.

Orcus
Mohammed
Jettdogg

Were you "just lurking"?

Lol 

Yes you retards. Or is it impossible to lurk without an account? Gee, never knew that.
5/1/17 3:04 PM
3/13/17
David@accu - 
Pedro Navaja - 

No you don't care and thats the problem. You care about the narrative and that's it. You care that it was a white person that killed a bunch of minorities and you prove it in your posts

That's why you're a piece of shit and why you're getting called out on it.

Had you just posted the story leaving your bullshit out of it we wouldn't be having this discussion and all the white people here who you think are such horrible racists would have all condemned the attack as we all should.

Well, you don't know if I care or not. It's kind of pointless to discuss isn't it?

You are clearly quite upset about this whole thing. Why? I don't really know... Is it just because the attacker was white?

I made my point at the end of the OP. So are people not supposed to have any thoughts on the news anymore?

In 2017 where terrorist attacks and mass shootings are more common, where hate-speech and crimes against minorities are rising, am I really so out of place to make a statement about how Islam is not the #1 threat to Americans? Especially on a forum where the hate for Islam is out of control. If you don't see how my comments are relevant, then you must be dumber than I thought.

These are current events and this is the world we live in. If you don't like it then close your eyes and move on.
5/1/17 3:05 PM
10/15/13
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
Pedro Navaja -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -

Keep crying.

Find a new forum then.

It really is that easy.

5/1/17 3:06 PM
3/13/17
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -

Keep crying.

Find a new forum then.

I'm not the one crying about a thread being posted. Maybe you guys should find a new forum then.
5/1/17 3:07 PM
11/17/10
Pedro Navaja -
2breath2feel - 
In Limbo -
Pedro Navaja -

Much appreciated.

Orcus
Mohammed
Jettdogg

Were you "just lurking"?

Lol 

Yes you retards. Or is it impossible to lurk without an account? Gee, never knew that.

Whatever you say MOHAMMED

5/1/17 3:13 PM
10/15/13
Pedro Navaja -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Pedro Navaja -

Keep crying.

Find a new forum then.

I'm not the one crying about a thread being posted. Maybe you guys should find a new forum then.

5/1/17 3:14 PM
2/2/15

I like how Mohammed completely ignored my post.

5/1/17 3:29 PM
1/1/01
Pedo Navaja is a race baiting faggot...
5/1/17 3:30 PM
3/3/03
sadic1 - The CNN version of the article made sure to specifically mention that shooter was white and the victims were black and hispanic, because CNN is all about the facts.

Indeed

5/1/17 3:34 PM
3/13/17
Bilge Water - 
Pedro Navaja - RIP to the victim, and i hope for a speedy recovery to the survivors.

I couldn't find another thread on this, sorry if it was already posted.

Gunman Killed After Mass Shooting at San Diego Pool Party

The shooting victims included four women, one of whom died, and three men, Chief Zimmerman said. A fourth man injured his arm while fleeing. Chief Zimmerman identified the suspect as Peter Selis, 49, who was believed to be a resident of the complex.

Six of the seven shooting victims were black, and The San Diego Union Tribune quoted witnesses as saying the gunman was white. Asked whether investigators were looking at the attack as a possible hate crime, Chief Zimmerman said, “We don’t know what the motive is for the shooting.”

At a news conference, Mayor Kevin Faulconer described the shooting as “a horrific act of violence,” and he praised the quick police response.

“I can’t say enough about the emergency response and our first responders,” he said, adding, “I also can’t say enough about our officers who responded on site today whose professionalism, whose quick action, clearly avoided further bloodshed.”

News reports said the gunman had been at the party before he opened fire. One resident, who identified himself only as John, told KFMB-TV that he saw the gunman “sitting, drinking a beer in one hand with a gun out in the other.”

Kaela Wong, a student at the University of California, San Diego, told The Union-Tribune that she had heard the gunman threaten someone who tried to help one of the victims.

“You can either leave, or you can stay here and die,” Ms. Wong said she heard the gunman say.

source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/san-diego-police-shooting-peter-selis.html

Hmm.. Another homegrown white terrorist. Is Islam and illegal immigration really the biggest threat to american safety? Doesn't seem like it to me. Fuck this piece of shit. Glad he died.

"Is Islam and illegal immigration really the biggest threat to american safety? Doesn't seem like it to me."

Why don't you ask the 135 combined victims of the Orlando Club massacre and the San Bernardino massacre what they think.

2 Islamic attacks, 135 killed and injured.

2 attacks.

According to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report:

Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

5/1/17 6:48 PM
1/12/12
Pedro Navaja - 
keithws2 - 
Pedro Navaja - 

Not a matter of derailing. Just pointing out the truth.

You posted this thread because you wanted to further your agenda. "whitey is evil", "there are no issues with illegal immigrants, "there are no issues with Islam", etc, etc.

Again, you got a boner when you found out the shooter was white and then you sprinted to the OG to post it.

You didn't and you don't care about this being a tragic event. You only care about potentially receiving some attention. The tragedy itself really doesn't concern you and nor do the victims. That's the sad truth.

And, you continue to post under your second screen name which is lame....

False.

My only agenda is equality. Whitey is not evil. But neither is brownie or blackie.

People can be evil and people can be nice. Neither is exclusive to one group or another.

Again, I saw a news story, searched for it on the OG, and made my own thread. Why you think I have a boner for it, is beyond me.

Yes, I do care about this tragic event. I always make a point to give blessings to the victims, on any thread like this.

Go to any muslim-terrorist related thread, and you will have 25 pages of people not even mentioning the victims, and instead just shitting on ALL muslims, calling for genocide and other things like this.

So, stop your crying and blatant hypocrisy. Don't like seeing threads about current events, don't click! Simple as that.

Who's crying or being hypocritical.

I'm calling you out on your bullshit. You know it's true and you don't like it. There's only one reason this shooting was important to you. Just one! The p.o.s. shooter was white. Nothing more nothing less.

I will say this. You're right. I didn't need to click on your thread. For whatever reason, I just felt the urge to comment on your little crocodile tears and overwhelming desire to draw attention to yourself by using this tragedy as a tool.

At least you are getting attention so it worked.