Changes that need to be made to BJJ and MMA
Views: 183 - Comments: 0
Just the other day I was watching a bjj match from a few months back and as soon as the match started, one of the competitors immediately sat down. Quite sad if you ask me. Perhaps I take bjj for the wrong reasons, you know self-defense and toughness. Not to maybe beat somebody by a point or an advantage. Butt scooting needs to be outlawed or done away with. Maybe the referee's could even automatically award 3 points to the other person just to discourage sitting down. If you'd like to read the rest, you can check it out here: BJJ and MMA Observations.
Hope to see you over there!
This blog posted by,
More Blogs From Do You BJJ
- 05/27 - Changes that need to be made to BJJ and MMA
- 05/29 - What do you need for your first BJJ Class?
- 06/08 - Wrestling Trumps All and You Know It
- 06/09 - UFC on FX
- 09/29 - TUF 16
- 10/13 - Mixed Martial Arts - How It Originated
- 12/09 - What are your thoughts on vale tudo?
- 12/12 - My Thoughts on UFC on Fox 5 - Who am I? Your worst nightmare.
- 12/14 - The mma gear you need to begin training
- 12/17 - How to choose an mma gym - tips and warnings
- 12/21 - The whole gi vs. no gi debate - what say you?
- 06/17 - Pretty excited about this one - Bravo vs. Royler re-match set for Metamoris 3
- 07/01 - Getting tired of these gi prices mane!