Views: 1045 - Comments: 0
Awesome No Gi Seminar (32 min) by Roy Dean on leglocks, armbars, head and arm chokes
His name is Iron Mike Zambidis!
Funny stuff - "Get Wrist Control!"
Monty Python - Self-defense vs attacker w/a banana.
Aoki vs JZ II - De la Riva Guard and Rubber Guard in action. Carni attempt. Bravo teaching the Carni
He hits a few Carni's in this clip demoing Double Bagger, a new RG position.
A serious brawl- Manhoef vs Bonjasky, swinging for the fences, nice short vs tall match up.
Manhoef vs Cyborg - all-time great brawl, a really life Rocky IV, unbelievable chins and heart.
Roy Dean on teaching BJJ to children
Headlock escapes - My first MMA class at Team Quest I learned escaping head and arm and headlock with framing. I won my 2nd fight by framing to escape a headlock right into an armbar.
Matt Horwich teaching a triangle and a ninjaplata, kind of looks like a peruvian necktie. With his socks and clothes on he looks like some dude chilling under Burnside Bridge.
This blog posted by,
More Blogs From sovann
- 04/10 - Got Mitts?
- 04/10 - Persistent Insomnia Leads to Depression in Young Adults
- 04/10 - JJ's daily to do list
- 04/10 - Grace's "Hunny Bunch" Song
- 04/10 - First Thursday - Overcoming Defensiveness 04/03/08
- 04/11 - Honesty -> Healing
- 04/12 - Just Got Some Good News
- 04/12 - This week's library haul/Today's soundtrack
- 04/13 - "You feel 'stuck'..."
- 04/15 - Terminating Therapy
- 04/16 - Sleep Vids
- 04/19 - Big MMA weekend
- 04/21 - Recommended Reading for sexual recovery
- 04/22 - Four fake superman punches & some shadowboxing
- 04/22 - Some MMA clips
- 04/23 - Change 101: ELEVEN STRATEGIES FOR STAYING STUCK
- 04/30 - 2008 Dove Awards
- 05/04 - More shadowboxing/sweet boxing links
- 05/07 - Tiger Woods of MMA
- 05/10 - MMA Linkage