Traditional Martial Arts >> burn with kearns Friday Fryer wk 4! Try this 1
|10/16/09 7:59 PM|
Member Since: 10/6/06
MixedMartialArts.com, Official S&C Cnsltnt
Ever heard of the dumbbell matrix developed by Gary Grey . It 's 72 reps in all directions in
2 min Basically 2 min of hell!
Well add some Dr. Evil and a set of 4 lb sledge hammers and we will have some fun.
here we go ( I just had Marcus Davis, Jorge Gurgel, Alex karalexis , and Rich Franklin do this
one in the past few days)
This is a a nonstop circuit
1. 6 forward punches with 4lb sledge hammers
2. 6 downward punches
3. 6 cross punches
4. 6 low pummels
5. 6 tight pummel
6. 6 upper cuts
7. 6 forward reaching shoots
8. 6 lateral reaching shoots
9. 6 rotational reaching shoots
10. 6 forward reaching shoots to 2 punches
11. 6 lateral reaching shoots to 2 punches
12. 6 rotational reaching shoots to punches
goal is under 2 minutes . It will work your grip , core , legs etc.
You will also see this in my latest DVD due out beginning of NOV
" Burn with Kearns basement tape #5 Grappling Specific conditioning .
More fitness, less time , better results
ps UFC.com has taken our DVDs for their online store!
You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.