In honor of Swayze, here are the ten most important fighting lessons that you can take away from “Roadhouse”:
1. That dude probably has a knife blade in his boot.
2. And he is too stupid to have a good time.
3. Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee, and he'll drop like a stone.
4. If things get really hairy, call Sam Elliot.
5. Be nice. Until it’s time to not be nice.
6. If you're gonna have a pet, keep it on a leash.
7. When a man sticks a gun in your face, you got two choices. You can die, or you can kill the motherfucker.
8. Pain don’t hurt.
9. Being called a cocksucker isn’t personal. It's just two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response.
10. No one ever wins a fight.
RIP, big guy. You will be missed.
read full article...
MMA gear now available at the UG Store