A long-rumored bout between Brazilian light heavyweights Luiz Cane (10-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (17-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is now official. The UFC today announced the bout as the fifth and final contest for the main card of UFC 106.
In addition to the Cane vs. Nogueira contest, a previously rumored bout between Paulo Thiago (11-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and Jacob Volkmann (10-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has also been added to the evening's card.
With the additions to the card, UFC 106 now includes:
* Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
* Anthony Johnson vs. Josh Koscheck
* Phil Baroni vs. Amir Sadollah
* Luiz Cane vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
* Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan
PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)
* Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders
* Paulo Thiago vs. Jacob Volkmann
* Kendall Grove vs. Jake Rosholt
* Brian Foster vs. Brock Larson
* Fabricio Camoes vs. Caol Uno*
* Jason Dent vs. George Sotiropoulos
* - Not officially announced
read full article...
Related MMA gear from the UG Store