The first episode featured 16 bouts, 8 at middleweight and 8 at light heavyweight, with the winners moving into the house to compete for a contract with the UFC.
With the fights over, it’s time for team selection. First, it’s a coin toss to see if the winning coach wants to pick the first fighter or the first fight. Team Edgar wins it and decides to go with the first fighter.
1. Corey Anderson (light heavyweight)
2. Patrick Walsh (light heavyweight)
3. Matt Van Buren (light heavyweight)
4. Todd Monaghan (light heavyweight)
5. Ian Stephens (middleweight)
6. Dhiego Lima (middleweight)
7. Eddie Gordon (middleweight)
8. Hector Urbina (middleweight)
1. Anton Berzon (light heavyweight)
2. Josh Clark (light heavyweight)
3. Daniel Spohn (light heavyweight)
4. Chris Fields (light heavyweight)
5. Mike King (middleweight)
6. Tim Williams (middleweight)
7. Cathal Pendred (middleweight)
8. Roger Zapata (middleweight)
With the selections in the book, Team Penn gets to pick the first fight. The future UFC Hall of Famer takes Pendred, based on his free pass, to meet Urbina, his opponent’s final draft pick. It’s time to start season 19 of “The Ultimate Fighter.”
read entire article...
Related MMA gear from the UG Store