Tiki vs. Brian Warren Results

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Jaco Sugafly Athletics Team Hoodie

Jaco Sugafly Athletics Team Hoodie

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

Mr.Unbreakable site profile image

6/4/09 12:36 AM by Mr.Unbreakable

ttt

Hong Kong Phooey site profile image

5/17/09 8:39 PM by Hong Kong Phooey

Thanks Ken , I really was down there by 2 rows . I was on the floor for a while but not when you were around . Ive known Lester Griffin 15 years now and went down to rap with him a bit .We were in back of Tracys booty gyrating all night :)

KenP site profile image

5/17/09 7:56 PM by KenP

You sound like my ex girlfriends.   I taped half the fight for Rampage.  I could have gotten yo down there you should have said HKP or something.

uNBREAKABLEgYM site profile image

5/17/09 7:02 PM by uNBREAKABLEgYM

Thanks guys, I do want to say it is tough being a fighter man. It's a emotional roller coaster getting a Win & dealing with a loss. It's not basketball or baseball where you can just get back in there and play the next day. My poor wife is going to have to deal with me, I try not to show the hurt to her & my baby but it does mess with your head. Oh well I guess that's why it's called fighting. "Got to keep going, never giving up."Just had to let that out. I am out to go spent some time with them (Wife & Baby). God Bless & talk to you or see you guys in the future. God Bless! B Warren

inf0 site profile image

5/17/09 7:02 PM by inf0

Jesus just loved the Tiki that much more.....

newbloodmma site profile image

5/17/09 6:51 PM by newbloodmma

Same to you brother, keep swingin for the fences!

Hong Kong Phooey site profile image

5/17/09 6:47 PM by Hong Kong Phooey

exactly how it went down

Hong Kong Phooey site profile image

5/17/09 6:46 PM by Hong Kong Phooey

i tried to get down 2 rows thru security , just than Tiki was fighting and you started to get intense and film it ,then you left thru the fighters gates after it was over .

KenP site profile image

5/17/09 6:42 PM by KenP

Brian is a really cool dude.  Best of luck in the future.  I think you both gasses a little.  Tiki was smart to take it to the ground in the third because he was up two rounds and you were digging deep slinging leather.  He took away that punchers chance.

KenP site profile image

5/17/09 6:40 PM by KenP

lol... dont remember.  Could have been that I was a nervous wreck before the Tiki fight.  Or could have been right after Rampage hit me in the nuts as a joke.  Or could have been after the promoter gave me a hard time because Tiki's fans didnt put him code in when buying tickets.  You should have introduced yourself.