DREAM unveils white cage and main event: Alvarez vs. Kikuno

source: bloodyelbow.com

2e5r2md_medium_medium_medium

Having been DREAM-12-confirmed-for-cage-parky">keeping track of the mysterious DREAM.12 event for months now, I can finally give everyone some visual proof!  We FINALLY have some pictures of the DREAM.12 "White Cage", as shown by Kamipro and NightmareOfBattle

Dream12cage_medium

1254205031_medium

1254205028_medium

via www.kamipro.com

Along with the unveiling of the "White Cage", DREAM also announced a few matchups that most have been anticipating.  Newly crowned Bellator LW champion Eddie Alvarez (18-2) will take on DEEP LW champion Katsunori  Kikuno (12-1) and Cage Force LW champion Kuniyoshi Hironaka (15-6) will take on Korean sensation Won Sik "Parky" Park (7-1).  Another Korean prospect which will also be making their DREAM debut is Myeon Ho Bae (8-4), who is 7-1 in his last 8 fights.

1254205033_medium

Key Notes and Rules For Cage Matches:

1. The fights in the cage will be 3x5 minute rounds.
  2. The current plan is to hold one special cage event like DREAM.12 each year.

Jaco Tenacity Hat

Jaco Tenacity Hat

Jaco US Jiu Jitsu V2 Shirt

Jaco US Jiu Jitsu V2 Shirt

Ponyboy site profile image

9/30/09 2:19 AM by Ponyboy

LOL....I thought I was looking at a seven sided cage.

J-LauFan1 site profile image

9/30/09 1:41 AM by J-LauFan1

dreamy

Musashi site profile image

9/30/09 1:31 AM by Musashi

A hexagon? Fuck that.We need a Heptagon and we need one NOW.I'm down with a Nonagon as well.

Kid Salami site profile image

9/30/09 1:06 AM by Kid Salami

I'm no mathmetician, but I do believe 6 is an even number

Kid Salami site profile image

9/30/09 1:04 AM by Kid Salami

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the WWE and pretty much all other pro-wrestling shows, do they not wrestle in a ring?

Ponyboy site profile image

9/30/09 1:01 AM by Ponyboy

I have said a few times that an odd numbered sided cage would be the shit.I'm glad to see this.

Dawkins site profile image

9/30/09 12:46 AM by Dawkins

I disagreed with you first and you replied with "So please THINK before you open your uneducated TRAP...""Yeah those Muay Thai champs are REALLY a bunch of unskilled dopes just looking to open up cuts"Was I talking about Muay Thai? Nope I don't think I was. I am talking about MMA fights."Wow....just another pathetic shill parroting Dana White's EXACT WORDS."What exact words did I shill from Dana White? Nice try buddy.

SKARHEAD site profile image

9/30/09 12:46 AM by SKARHEAD

nnn

Haulport site profile image

9/30/09 12:28 AM by Haulport

Yeah those Muay Thai champs are REALLY a bunch of unskilled dopes just looking to open up cuts......GTFO of here with that shit...

Haulport site profile image

9/30/09 12:25 AM by Haulport

Wow....just another pathetic shill parroting Dana White's EXACT WORDS...It ain't my fault you feel so bad about your life that you call people losers because they have different opinions from you and can actually back them up with FACTS.And to be honest, just because you saw some shit happen in the minor leagues that almost never happens in the majors, we're supposed to get rid of elbows? And what's your evidence that soccer kicks are more dangerous? Have you done a study recently? Well, no you haven't, so you are just another of the Dana White herd, blabbing away whatever Lorenzo has scripted you to say....have fun with that...