Sonnen denies saying anything about Armstrong

source: mmafighting.com

(at 4:19)

Ariel Helwani: A lot of people took offense to what you said about Lance Armstrong recently, to Larry Pepe. Can you elaborate on that?

Chael Sonnen: I never did an interview with Larry Pepe.

AH: The Lance Armstrong stuff, you never said.

CS: I never spoke of Lance Armstrong ever. Never. Not until just now.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

tags: UFC 117   Chael Sonnen (detail)  video   Lance Armstrong

Punch2DaLiva site profile image

8/6/10 1:40 PM by Punch2DaLiva

Voted up Sir.  I was in the service during the Clinton era & went to play in the big sandbox. But lets not get off the subject, pulling for Chael on this one. Could care less how he's mindf*$cking everyone-I just appreciate the fact that he'll show up to fight & not dance.

Punch2DaLiva site profile image

8/6/10 1:40 PM by Punch2DaLiva

OldManMinerva site profile image

8/6/10 2:36 AM by OldManMinerva

typical republican scumbag

OldManMinerva site profile image

8/6/10 2:36 AM by OldManMinerva

typical republican scumbag

strykr619 site profile image

8/5/10 5:54 PM by strykr619

If Clinton actually had the balls to take Bin Laden instead of worrying about lawyers maybe 9/11 would have never happened AND YES I WENT THERE. Cause and effect, would we have EVER went in to Iraq and Afghanistan if bin laden was caught? If Clinton wasn't a PUSSY maybe a million Rwandans would still be alive.   If you wanna start the blame game then lets go their.

strykr619 site profile image

8/5/10 5:54 PM by strykr619

Whambo site profile image

8/5/10 5:52 PM by Whambo

lol the imagery of Chael telling Jim it's not him as the audio roles is pretty funny. I just hope Chael is actually doing this as jokes, and isn't a psychopath.

Whambo site profile image

8/5/10 5:52 PM by Whambo

jshtempe site profile image

8/5/10 5:21 PM by jshtempe

"Who was that hispanic fellow in that last fight? He got the sh*t beat out of him, poor bastard." hahahaha all this Sonnen stuff is entertaining me!

jshtempe site profile image

8/5/10 5:21 PM by jshtempe

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!