Sonnen: 'I will bury Bisping where he stands'

source: The Underground

From: Bubblegum
Posted: 44 minutes ago
Member Since: 4/27/10
Posts: 363
It was the Chael Sonnon show on MMA Live this week since he was an in-studio guest all show. Some quick notes.

*He said Anderson gave up and told Chael he gave up in the 3rd.

*Chael said he told Anderson he'll put an end to the punishment if Anderson just rolls over and gives him the choke. Anderson turned the offer down.

*He said everything Anderson hit him with hurt.

*Said he was a boxer as a kid and hasn't told anybody about it. He talked to his Dad as a kid and wanted to quit wrestling to become an amateur boxer and box in the Olympics. That's why he wasn't scurred of Anderson at all on the feet.

*When asked what's next he said "Well you know I'll tell ya if Michael Bisping ever addresses me in public again I'll bury him where he stands".

*Said he's not going to wait around for an Anderson rematch.

tags: Chael Sonnen (detail)  Michael Bisping (detail)  UFC

savage animal site profile image

8/16/10 9:02 PM by savage animal

^I did not say overwhelming favorite, go find the line and get back to me. Point is, Chael was on a 2 fight streak that no one saw coming, timing of things falling apart with Henderson gave way to those matchups. I was comparing Chael's streak to Leben's current one, also due to winning one where he was a slight dog, won impressively, and went onto make an even bigger statement in a larger upset over a top contender.

Wasa-B site profile image

8/16/10 7:56 PM by Wasa-B

Okami wasnt some overwhelming fav over Chael (or shouldnt have been if he was the tech fav).

superCalo site profile image

8/15/10 11:13 PM by superCalo

So much for the twitter verification, that sucks for Sonnen that someone would steal his identity like that, can he sue ? what is the procedure I will twitter him to tell him about the fake guy impersonating him.

frontrowbrian site profile image

8/15/10 11:05 PM by frontrowbrian

@sonnench is now "verified" .... must be the hispanic impersonator

superCalo site profile image

8/15/10 11:04 PM by superCalo

I believe he later retracted that by saying he thought the fake Chael Twitterer was Hispanic

TheAssMurderer site profile image

8/14/10 1:37 PM by TheAssMurderer

I don't doubt many of Sonnen's statements.

catman site profile image

8/14/10 1:15 PM by catman

Anyone here who isn't British think Bisping would win?

UhUmWellUm site profile image

8/14/10 12:55 PM by UhUmWellUm

I don't see the UFC making the Sonnen vs Leben fight....IMHO

SheerPerfection site profile image

8/14/10 5:02 AM by SheerPerfection

Wrong. The UFC has confirmed his twitter account. He also took credit for several statements made on it. Hes a compulsive liar and some days its his (ala the Armstrong comments) and others days not.

ramit upper site profile image

8/14/10 3:51 AM by ramit upper