MMA fighter Kenny Trevino kills self and girlfriend

source: huffingtonpost.com

Kenny Trevino and Tiffanie Perry were found dead in Austin Sunday night in what police suspect may be a murder-suicide, according to KXAN. The web site reports that a relative said Trevino, a 26-year-old MMA fighter, was "despondent" after breaking up with Perry, a 23-year-old model.

According to News8Austin, "Officers said both bodies suffered trauma," but no cause of death has been publicly released.

A ModelMayhem profile that appears to belong to Perry says that she models "because I love to model. This is not how I plan to make a living nor is it how I pay the bills."

Read entire article...

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Frank Mir Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Frank Mir Action Figure

tags: Kenny Trevino

RaginRedneck169 site profile image

9/20/10 11:33 PM by RaginRedneck169

Not that I'm amazingly wealthy or anything, but $750 doesn't mean a whole lot to me.  Plus, I don't like this guy, I don't like the fact that he is such an attention whore it reminds me of a 16 year old girl, why would I give him an opportunity to talk himself up even more?  I will no play into his insecurities and allow him to market this forever and a day.  If he wants to fight, I'm here and my requirements are pretty clear......but he is no where to be found on this thread.  Oh well, we all knew the likelyhood of this happening was pretty slim.

PrettyBoy site profile image

9/10/10 2:12 AM by PrettyBoy

RR if your going to fight I want to see it. If the man is offering you $750 to punch him in the face in a location near you... I don't see the problem.

Soup Nazi site profile image

9/9/10 4:03 AM by Soup Nazi

very sad RIP

RaginRedneck169 site profile image

9/9/10 12:09 AM by RaginRedneck169

LOL we all know the likely hood of this going down is pretty fucking slim.  Last I checked there aren't any rounds in a street fight. Whatever, not worth my time, I'm off to bed.

future7 site profile image

9/8/10 11:24 PM by future7

Raging redneck. Will u be doing any special training to prepare for this fight? And how long do u think it will last 1st round or 2nd? Are you going to look for the sub. Or the KO? What is ur gameplan against OMA(tm)

The Yellow Emperor site profile image

9/8/10 11:20 PM by The Yellow Emperor

Once OMA finishes drinking and driving to lose himself from his shitty marriage he'll be on here to respond RR.

OldManMinerva site profile image

9/8/10 11:19 PM by OldManMinerva

that young man was Italian right?just wonderingmy condolences to the families in this time of grieving

PrettyBoy site profile image

9/8/10 11:11 PM by PrettyBoy

O I think you will get a response.

Rumbler site profile image

9/8/10 11:09 PM by Rumbler

Do you live near a Dairy Queen?

RaginRedneck169 site profile image

9/8/10 11:04 PM by RaginRedneck169

Wow....no answer huh......the fun goes away when you can't mark out to yourself huh?