Sonnen pens a poem to Silva

source: mmamania.com

From today's UFC Fight Night 22 Q & A in Austin, Texas

"GSP, bring your $3,000 suit, bring your $3 date, and get the 3 cent tan beaten off your Socialist back."

"We all got caught in this stand up and bang- we wanna see you bang." And then Arlovski and Tim Sylvia, these two bums who got fired for fighting one night, they bang the whole time and the crowd's booing to death. I'm falling asleep in my living room."

"Yeah I'm an attention whore, that is the business I'm in."

"I've got no friends from 9 to 5."

"If Brock Lesnar were here I'd take my boot off and throw it at him, and he better polish it up before he brings it back to me."

"I've been working on a poem for Anderson Silva:
Anderson think it through
There's still a few months before they lock the cage door behind me and you
Last time they raised your hand
But it was plain to see
That I took a lot more out of you than you took out of me
I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke
It was me who tapped
But it was you who broke"

TapouT Chael Sonnen UFC 167 Respect Is Earned Shirt

TapouT Chael Sonnen UFC 167 Respect Is Earned Shirt

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Matrix Sleeve

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Matrix Sleeve

ticktick site profile image

9/19/10 9:16 PM by ticktick

LOL!!

goldleader site profile image

9/19/10 9:00 AM by goldleader

Pot been calling Kettle blackPot got acne on his back.

OzLoco site profile image

9/19/10 7:50 AM by OzLoco

Dear Uncle Dana,Please don't sack me,I'm allergic to silver,and it resulted in back-ne.

K-Dub-

9/19/10 7:43 AM by K-Dub-"T"

CSAC wrote a poem for Sonnen: "Guilty"

OzLoco site profile image

9/19/10 7:39 AM by OzLoco

I want to hear Sonnen's new poem given the new revelations.

Markos site profile image

9/16/10 9:30 AM by Markos

Got to love sonnen. Always a charater and love listening to the crazy shit he says... and i believe most of it

SKARHEAD site profile image

9/15/10 2:09 PM by SKARHEAD

Thankyou. Chael is playing the heel role to a T and it's hilarious.As hilarious as watching Anderson's butthurt fans actually let him get under their skin....He plays these chumps like a fiddle and laughs all the ay to the bank.Almost as funny as Anderson's fans not wanting ANY part of a rematch ever, ever, ever again. That's called fear.

SKARHEAD site profile image

9/15/10 2:07 PM by SKARHEAD

LOL, Anderson was healthy.....LOL @ his nuthugging fans believing the lame excuse they came up with AFTER the fight for his shitty performance....please....if nything he got his rib broken by Chael after getting ragdolled, pummeled, thrown around, and dropped on the feet.....LOl @ Chael not being a good fighter....because terrible fighters manhandle Anderson Silva and even beat him at his own game for 5 rounds...Are you a better fighter than Chael ??lol

Canario site profile image

9/14/10 11:58 PM by Canario

Sonnen wasn't healthy either. He was sick all that week.  No excuses, he isn't making any. But I will definitely be giving my money to watch this rematch!!! I don't understand how people can't love his trash talk. Yes, it's ridiculous, but that's the point. He calls it as he sees it. It doesn't matter who you are, there is someone out there who think you are a douchebag, so you might as well make some cash being one. He's making half of us laugh, half of us boo and all of us watch the fight.

jjmarine1 site profile image

9/14/10 11:50 PM by jjmarine1

A HEALTHY ANDERSON KILLS SONNEN. SONNEN IS JUST PISSED HE HAD TO EAT HIS WORDS ABOUT NOG BJJ, ALL THE CRAP HE TALKED ABOUT SILVA, AND ONCE AGAIN GETTING TRIANGLED. A GOOD FIGHTER WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THAT FIGHT AND NOT LOSE WITH A HALF A ROUND LEFT AFTER 20 MINUTES OF WINNING.

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!