Bully Beatdown Season 3 Episode 3: Horn vs. Truck

source: mtv.com

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

DanTheWolfman site profile image

11/20/10 6:14 PM by DanTheWolfman

ttt

kyleburkle site profile image

11/17/10 4:30 AM by kyleburkle

i want them to bring in ken shamrock and cripple a bully with a leglock

PrettyBoy site profile image

11/17/10 12:48 AM by PrettyBoy

They must be paying the bullys more per performance. They are really making the fighters look good this year. What's best is you guys all buying it like it's real.

G-Hands site profile image

11/17/10 12:35 AM by G-Hands

that was good shit.- Truck is a funny dude despite being a bully- Horn was excellent. Best of any episode of this I've seen. Just a full game, pure skill. Great shit.- That's dope how that shoulder choke from side control is still called the "Von Flue choke" after what, 4 yrs? Awesome.

HubertCumberdale site profile image

11/17/10 12:33 AM by HubertCumberdale

One time the bully almost knocked the fighter out twice so the fighter got pissed and kicked him in the head and knocked the bully out (which is illegal is the bully beat down rules)

EatsManyPunches site profile image

11/17/10 12:23 AM by EatsManyPunches

When Horn stepped into the cage, the bully gulped. Jeremy is definitely scarier looking now than in old UFC days.Out of the majors, can't hold a job, will take any fight, been balding since always, crooked smile.Fuck yeah, Jeremy Horn!

Sprawl'n'Stall site profile image

11/17/10 12:10 AM by Sprawl'n'Stall

Great beatdown, and I like Horn, but I actually LIKED this bully! I wished he'd beat up somebody else.

Ensanity site profile image

11/16/10 10:20 PM by Ensanity

Wait? Is this the same truck that ko big nog years ago?

jittaz site profile image

11/16/10 9:08 PM by jittaz

I THOUGHT THIS WAS EPISODE 2 OF SEASON 3? PLZ CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG AND JEREMY HORN IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FIGHTERS ON THE PLANET EVER AND IS BASICALLY THE MEANING OF THE WORD LEGEND, I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE THE CHANCE TO JUST TRAIN WITH HIM FOR A DAY AND PICK HIS BRAIN, HE IS MY SECOND FAVORITE FIGHTER EVER.... AWESOME EPISODE.WAR HORN

Slapsymaxi site profile image

11/16/10 9:02 PM by Slapsymaxi

I thought it was the 2nd episode?Wasn't Mayhem the 1st, Jeremy Horn, and this week is a female bully?Max