Mike Easton to Urijah Faber: 'Cut your butt-chin out'

by John Morgan | source: mmajunkie.com

"A lot of people talk trash about Dominick," Easton said. "People don't know about him. I'm from Washington D.C. It's pretty rough down there. My mom and dad, they got me and my sister and my little brother out of the hood. We're doing our thing. But I have a little boy. I lived in the hood for a little bit when I moved out of my parents' house, and I had trouble with money. Before I did anything wrong – which you can get into a lot of trouble where I was at – Dominick hooked me up with money.

"These youngins out here talking all this trash about my boy pisses me off. Dominick's a nice guy. He won't say anything. But Urijah Faber and all them talking trash about my boy, y'all need to stop it. Cut your butt-chin out. You've got diarrhea of the mouth, and you need to shut it up. It's simple. Nobody says anything bad about you. Stop talking trash about my boy."

A rematch between Cruz and Faber has long been discussed as a possibility. With Faber's recent drop to 135 pounds, the matchup could prove an enticing prospect once the WEC's merger with the UFC is complete.

As for Easton, his emotions are evident in his words, and his anger toward Faber is shared for "The California Kid's" entire Team Alpha Male camp.

"When Dominick won his last fight against Joseph Benavidez, Beanvidez's mom was talking trash to Dominick's mom," Easton said. "People don't say stuff about that, but I'm going to say something. I don't care. His team was throwing coins at me and my coach. You're throwing coins at us? I don't like that. That's disrespect.

"The whole team is wrong. I see you smiling at my face. I see you smiling at my boy's face. Stop being fake. Keep it real. Don't be smiling in somebody's face if you don't like them. I don't care if you're hyping up a fight or not. Show some respect. Don't forget who Dominick is; he's the champ. Period. He did it."

Torque Urijah Faber UFC Fox 9 Walkout Shirt

Torque Urijah Faber UFC Fox 9 Walkout Shirt

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

OctopusFighter site profile image

12/16/10 6:21 AM by OctopusFighter

I don't know if that's all Faber said; it's just the only interview I could remember where he talks about Cruz. He might have said more somewhere else.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ site profile image

12/16/10 3:13 AM by MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Easton is easy to target because of how he acts. At the one WEC I watched a house of like 15-20 laid back cool ppl were all disgusted by him yelling, acting crazy, going out of his way to get noticed on TV. He might be a tough dude but he is gonna be hated by the way he comes off as super annoying and like a thug. Honestly, no wonder they threw coins at him. People don't like that shit.

dc1000 site profile image

12/16/10 1:31 AM by dc1000

i'm just happy to hear mike's name get mentioned.  thats one talented dude.  i was in the cage with him once.  thank god i was sparring with someone else.

MrHenson site profile image

12/16/10 12:55 AM by MrHenson

at my last fight, EASTON was there...walking around with his shirt off and in his hand. had on shoes that were obviously 3x bigger than his size we were a bunch of AMMY dudes trying to be bad asses weighing in and then there comes this black stud bee-bopping around shirtless and hes not even fighting idk what his deal is but i know hes a bad motherfucker. easton is a straight savage and if you dont know you better ask somebody with that being said, faber would put him in his fucking place, id bet my house on it.

Peckerwood site profile image

12/15/10 11:50 PM by Peckerwood

ttt lol @ Faber pic omg.

BadRed site profile image

12/15/10 11:26 PM by BadRed

^^^^^ OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! ^^^^^

smoogy site profile image

12/15/10 10:41 PM by smoogy

The Easton-Beebe decision was so bad it caused the UWC itself to collapse!

WRESTLENOW site profile image

12/15/10 10:39 PM by WRESTLENOW

didnt urijah choke out D.cruz in 1 minute?

JeffersonDArcyChoke site profile image

12/15/10 7:29 PM by JeffersonDArcyChoke

I was there covering the UWC Easton-Beebe fight and it is one of the reasons I walked away. At least from UWC. Hightower got screwed. Beebe got screwed and some guys didnt get paid properly. Anyhow, Easton is a GREAT guy and had no say in the gift decision but took it as anyone would. His words here are a little heated but that is about as nasty as he will get and he is a respectable guy who is only standing up for one of his own. He is a solid hand in there and works hard in the gym and it's awful if this quote paints him as bad or worse than the Beebe bout did.

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!