Kazuyuki Miyata slams Caol Uno at Dynamite!! 2010

source: twitter.com

Esther Lin uniquely captures Kazuyuki Miyata's souplesse on Caoll Uno at Dynamite!! 2010.

Read entire twitter...

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Moskova M2 Boxer Brief

Moskova M2 Boxer Brief

Hayabusa Tokushu 4oz MMA Gloves

Hayabusa Tokushu 4oz MMA Gloves

The Last Emperor site profile image

1/2/11 9:48 PM by The Last Emperor

Oh I wasn't arguing that it was the correct way to say it or what not, I was just mentioning that that might be another reason that Kirik typed it like that. As sort of a 'shout out' to The Voice or something.

TheVandalz site profile image

1/2/11 9:19 PM by TheVandalz

Wow way to take offense by me saying at least he got side control, or did that woosh past your head faster than Caol uno went through the air?

Fake Rassler site profile image

1/2/11 8:58 PM by Fake Rassler

So what? I don't know if you've noticed this, but people often attempt to be cool together in groups. lolCalling it a "souplesse" is not some indication of superior historical wrestling knowledge and/or "respect" for its traditions. In this case it's just someone trying to sound erudite and wise ;)

The Last Emperor site profile image

1/2/11 8:51 PM by The Last Emperor

The Voice kept calling it that during the event actually.

dunchurrn site profile image

1/2/11 8:50 PM by dunchurrn

Esther Lin and Dan Herbertson are two of the unsung heroes of MMA coverage

Armhntr site profile image

1/2/11 8:49 PM by Armhntr

Obvious everyone who is posting here but you...Who cares if you dont care!

Fake Rassler site profile image

1/2/11 8:45 PM by Fake Rassler

That's just Kirik trying to sound cool, ignore it

TheVandalz site profile image

1/2/11 8:41 PM by TheVandalz

Who cares if it did damage?  If it did, awesome.  If it didn't well he's in side control now, great transition.

Armhntr site profile image

1/2/11 8:38 PM by Armhntr

Two things can happen, One, KO, he has to hit his head though, or, losing his breath, but I doubt that with this type of take down. From what I can tell, he probably didnt feel much! Just Frustration.

The Last Emperor site profile image

1/2/11 8:37 PM by The Last Emperor

What the fuck are you talking about? Did I say only my opinion matters? Miyata pulls off suplexes all the time in his fights and never hurts anyone. Hell he pulled off at least 5 or 6 in his last two fights and did zero damage with any of them. So in my OPINION they don't do any damage.Also, I'm 29, own my own house, been watching the sport for 15 years, and have been a huge Fedor fan ever since his first fight in PRIDE against Schilt. Not sure what you were trying to prove with that 'holier than thou' comment but you certainly didn't succeed.

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear