Phil Baroni: I was given a chance and I blew it

source: The Underground

From: PhilBaroni
Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 1511

Hey guys thanks for the support. Im a fighter and Ill have to figure out how to fight through this and win some fights and get back in a big show. Its really the only option I have unless the UFC or another big promotion gave me a chance. Im a fighter and this is what I do...... I fight.

I got beat, I lost but I had a good long camp and was doing well in training and early in the fight. If Dana gives me another chance Ill be very happy. If not Ill have 2 fight else where. Maybe Ill get a good opportunity or maybe Ill have to fight for it. Its out of my hands now.

I was given a chance and I blew it. Ill have to wait and see. I plan on getting back on the horse ASAP and getting some wins regardless.

2011 can only go up from here lol.

NYBA

Phil B

read entire thread...

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

tags: Phil Baroni (detail)  UFC

1MMAfan site profile image

1/4/11 6:03 AM by 1MMAfan

Bottom line 13-12 doesn't cut it in the UFC. Looking back through his fight history, I can't find a single high level fighter that hes beat. People can go on and on about heart but it comes down to wins and putting on a show.

1MMAfan site profile image

1/4/11 6:03 AM by 1MMAfan

1MMAfan site profile image

1/4/11 6:03 AM by 1MMAfan

Dawkins site profile image

1/4/11 3:46 AM by Dawkins

Flunking out of Strikeforce, Elite Xc, and the UFC twice makes him a legend? What a fucking joke. For one he's a total prick, and only has give a shit about his fans in the last year. I'm sure he'll admit it that he was a horrible person for most of his career.He got killed by Frank Shamrock, Brad Tavares, and fucking Kala Hose for christ sake. Phil needs to retire

Dawkins site profile image