Krzysztof Soszynski scheduled for three surgeries in next 60 days

source: The Underground

From: The Experiment
Posted: 7 minutes ago
Member Since: 11/22/03
Posts: 392

Wishing the UG and OG a happy and successful 2011!!! My year will start off with 3 surgeries. I had 3 very tough fights in 2010. They took a toll on my body. January 13th I am having nose surgery. At the end of January I will have surgery on my left knee. At the end of February I will have right knee done. I was hoping to be ready for Toronto. Not going to be the case. I should be ready to go in June or early July. Can't wait to get back in the octagon!!!
All the best,

Krzysztof Soszynski

read entire thread...

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

tags: Krzysztof Soszynski (detail)  UFC

MolsonMuscles site profile image

1/5/11 1:08 AM by MolsonMuscles

Sucks you won't be on the Toronto card. Best of luck with the surgeries - I've had the meniscus repaired myself and was like new pretty quickly, so I'm sure you'll be good to go soon after.

The Experiment site profile image

1/5/11 12:28 AM by The Experiment

From: stevekt What's the deal with the ass grab? It's an Eastern European sign of respect. Like the Italian men kiss eachother on the cheek. Sparring with Wanderlei happened in Australia. It was about a week before the UFC 110 card. Big Nog, Wanderlei and I were working together with all our coaches. I was so fn nervous. It's Big Nog and Wanderlei!!! I was very hesitant at first, we had mma gloves on. We went hard but with control. Back and forth, punch for punch, it was awesome! I was very impressed with his control, I heard horror stories. I received many compliments from Big Nog, Wanderlei and all the coaches. It was a huge confidence booster for me. I was very confident in the fight with Bonnar because of the this experiance.Krzysztof

RonniBravo site profile image

1/4/11 11:25 AM by RonniBravo

Good luck dude. Get well soon.

stevekt site profile image

1/4/11 8:37 AM by stevekt

What's the deal with the ass grab?

john joe site profile image

1/4/11 8:31 AM by john joe

Hey Krzys, sorry to hear about your troubles man :( tell us more about the sparring with wanderlei; did he go all-out like he usually does? Some of his sparring videos are more intense than his fights.hey it could be worse, you could be living in Oldham!

edubbs site profile image

1/4/11 8:28 AM by edubbs

Hope you get healthy quick so we can see you back.Does this type of surgery/recovery make the knees stronger as ever or could the same thing happen again over your career?If this was a nagging injury you are going to be a threat after getting back to 100%

Archer0545 site profile image

1/4/11 7:58 AM by Archer0545

Best of luck.  Always a fan.

jayhaas08 site profile image

1/4/11 3:11 AM by jayhaas08

Good luck! wish you a speedy recovery!

ROFL site profile image

1/4/11 1:44 AM by ROFL

No Soz. on a Toronto card is a major bummer. Ivan the Smashing Machine #1.

Korpiklaani site profile image

1/4/11 12:54 AM by Korpiklaani

always love watching u fight, wish u all the best this year, and a quick recovery