Cris Marcello refutes Krazy Horse Wand KO story

source: The Underground

At Pride Shockwave 2005 Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett got into a wild melee (see below) with Team Chute Boxe that left him sleeping from a triangle applied by Chute Boxe head BJJ coach Cristiano Marcello.

Recently, Krazy Horse went public with a very different version from the one on video, claiming he knocked Wanderlei Silva unconscious.

Now Marcello himself responds directly:

Cris Marcello: Krazy Horse, you lied about Wand

From: Cristiano Marcello
Member Since: 1/10/11
Posts: 0

I heard about the lies that Krazy Horse has been telling everyone about knocking out Wanderlei, so I came here to send him a message.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

Jaco Training Shorts

Jaco Training Shorts

HeAdShOtZ site profile image

1/24/11 4:34 AM by HeAdShOtZ

Is there any video of Bobby Green knocking out Krazy Horse?

hubris site profile image

1/24/11 4:29 AM by hubris

Krazyhorse hits hardprobably did happen

hubris site profile image

1/24/11 4:14 AM by hubris

TTT

I AM A MOFO site profile image

1/23/11 3:15 PM by I AM A MOFO

This is actually 100% believable, minus the "KO" part. Probably stunned him like what would LEAD to a KO/TKO in the ring, but I'll never believe he laid Wand out cold while surrounded by CBers and got away with it.

Winston Wolf site profile image

1/23/11 2:46 PM by Winston Wolf

i think its total bullshit

Fudge Cake site profile image

1/23/11 2:23 PM by Fudge Cake

You guys are forgetting. Shortly after this incident, Krazy Horse was asked about it and he said he didn't know anything about it and that we were probably talking about "Charles".A while later, "Charles" I guess, briefly described that after he came to, his manager(?) hauled him out of there but he sucker punched Wand on the way out.I think the truth is somewhere in between the Chute Boxe story and Charles' story.

Ta Demais site profile image

1/22/11 4:29 PM by Ta Demais

what exactly did this Eddie guy say? apparently both he and Krazy Horse were both fighters who trained out of New Mexico...I kind of doubt he had absolutely no ties to Krazy Horse.

Winston Wolf site profile image

1/21/11 2:40 PM by Winston Wolf

u saw it Mr Nemo or hearsay ?

mr nemo site profile image

1/21/11 2:34 PM by mr nemo

? What's so funny? Dan the Wolfman backed up what I remembered about it happening and his statement backs up what I remembered- that it was more of a sucker punch than a real fight. The incident in the vid did happen within a day or two of the ko, but it did happen. Seems the person to ask would be Wandy since he was the one involved.

RyannVonDoom site profile image

1/21/11 12:48 PM by RyannVonDoom

About time.. Get Eddie on there.. someone who was there and had no tie to either camp.

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear