Nick Diaz: My Honda broke down, f*** all you motherf*****s

by Damon Martin | source: mmaweekly.com

“I’d be happy to move up, I’d like to get paid for it you know? I don’t like how people try to say that I didn’t accept the fight with (Mayhem) Miller because I was too small. I never said anything about that. I said if I’m going to go off track and screw with my whole season, it’s going to screw with my whole year, it’s going to screw with my capabilities of fighting at 170lbs. If I’m going to do that I’d like to get paid in full. I would like to have a reason for doing that. Not just do it at everybody else’s convenience.”

“I’d like to get paid something extra. Double, triple, something crazy for me to do something extra that would screw up my weight to fight at that weight."

“I’m not just doing it for free when I’d make the same money to fight at 170lbs. It’s twice as much work.”

“I never didn’t want to sign for that fight with Miller. They were talking about making me move weights. I said tell his ass to get in f****** shape and make weight like I do. It’s f****** hard enough for me to make 170lbs. He acts like he wouldn’t be able to do it, he doesn’t want to work hard like me, that’s the problem."

“He can work his ass off and make 170lbs or 175lbs or somebody can pay me a f***** couple million dollars and I’ll move up to 185lbs and fight him. Or he can quit getting f****** slapped in public, I know somebody’s got that s*** on video tape. That motherf***** doesn’t want to fight me. Talking about he wants to fight me every chance he gets, he f****** told the media.”

“(Manny) Pacquaio’s making 40 f****** million dollars, GSP’s making a couple million dollars. I’m over here f****** driving a Honda and my s*** breaking down? F*** all you motherf*****s."

“I’ll fight at 185lbs, I’d like to get paid.”

Read entire article...

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

tags: UFC   Strikeforce   Jason Miller (detail)  Mayhem   Nick Diaz (detail)

Tommy Gunnz site profile image

1/23/11 4:38 PM by Tommy Gunnz

Ttt

Augie Max site profile image

1/23/11 4:16 PM by Augie Max

Here's another interview where he discusses the backstage confrontation with Mayhem, getting paid more as well as the sound bite from the conference call.

Lee Conway site profile image

1/22/11 6:42 PM by Lee Conway

He needs to calm the shit down and actually fight Mayhem.

sakbjj site profile image

1/22/11 5:11 PM by sakbjj

IfUdontKnow site profile image

1/22/11 4:19 PM by IfUdontKnow

And yeah i watch bully beatdown every now and then. It's actually funny to watch the fights at the end. Mayhem makes it almost unbearable to get to the end though. He's just tries to damn hard to be different/weird. He's like all the freak kids today in the malls that dress in black and have weird hair. In their attempts to be different/individuals, they make themselves exactly like all the other freaks.

IfUdontKnow site profile image

1/22/11 4:13 PM by IfUdontKnow

If Nick walks around at 172 than good for him. That means he should actually be a LW. I'm sure he would rather cut to lightweight than go up to middleweight. This all makes total sense to me. Whats don't u weight cutting noobs/non wrestling mother fuckers get?

yhknq site profile image

1/22/11 12:33 PM by yhknq

perhaps you have thought of this every single class is filled with teammates just another poor excuse and after rory beats natenate will go back to 155 where he belongs

sienk site profile image

1/22/11 9:58 AM by sienk

All of you morons asking why he didn't go to the UFC... This has been answered. Jake Shields, perhaps you've heard of him, is his training partner and fights at 170 in the UFC. His brother currently also fights at 170. He didn't want to break their balls. It's simple and has been explained in the past.

Storkukidinmun site profile image

1/22/11 6:54 AM by Storkukidinmun

Help me to understand the fuzzy logic here. It's hard for Diaz to make 170, he just said. But then he'd rather go down to 155 than up to 185, because that would mess up his season? But to Coker he said he's walking around at 172. Which Diaz am I to believe, the one who walks around at 172 or the one who says it's hard for him to make 170 too, and that Miller should just work as hard as he does?