Mike Guymon: 'I'm so happy to be done fighting'

source: ufc.com

UFC.tv/UFN23/UFN23-Johnson-Post.flv&link=http://video.ufc.tv/UFN23/UFN23-Johnson-Post.flv&callback=analytics" allowscriptaccess="always" id="player1" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/wp-content/plugins/flv-embed/flvplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="player1">

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

tags: UFC   UFN 23   Fight for the Troops 2   Mike Guymon (detail)  Joker   Video

thelast10er site profile image

2/10/11 12:01 AM by thelast10er

I'd be lying if i said i didnt bet on johnson please dont throw ur back out while trying just kidding we are both jokers Happy retirement have fun

FunkNoobiest site profile image

1/27/11 1:45 AM by FunkNoobiest

Joker, I know you are used to a very high level of success, but no reason to be down on yourself because you did not win every single fight in the UFC. Congrats on all of the success that you have had as fighter and on the continued success of your acclaimed school.

The Joker site profile image

1/27/11 1:23 AM by The Joker

LOL.... I will come out of retirement to fight "Thelast10er" something tells me I'd whip his ass of his keyboard Thanks for all the cool comments guys. I love this sport and gave it all I had. I feel lucky to have done this for as long as I had

soldierdad5417 site profile image

1/24/11 12:55 PM by soldierdad5417

mission accomplished

Fake Rassler site profile image

1/24/11 10:17 AM by Fake Rassler

lol same here

Son of Scott Ferrozzo site profile image

1/24/11 8:07 AM by Son of Scott Ferrozzo

I would like to see this.

Archer0545 site profile image

1/24/11 7:52 AM by Archer0545

Voted the FUCK down for being a DICK

MaliceX site profile image

1/24/11 12:55 AM by MaliceX

I wish him all the best, BUT PLEASE Joker stop making those cheesy commercials!

SwockStainTaco site profile image

1/24/11 12:44 AM by SwockStainTaco

YOU SIR ARE A TOOL.

slamming site profile image

1/23/11 9:55 PM by slamming

"I was thinking along these lines. I'll always cheer for The Joker no matter what he's doing. If I pulled up to a gas station and he was there to pump my gas, I'd get out and cheer him on the whole time, and if he pulled off a perfect pump I'd go fucking nuts like he just landed a "Pettis kick" and I'd tip him $$$$. I'd do that because I can appreciate that the dude was doing what he liked with his life, but his time had come and gone and now he's got to make an honest living doing something else. I'd love to see him fight and will always cheer for him. Joker, if you need someone to stand next to you and cheer while you brush your teeth, I'm the guy. Spread the love people, the guy spilled his blood for our entertainment." I honestly got a little creeped out by this post.

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!