Report: Power Ranger strikes event staffer after fight

source: The Underground

green Power Ranger knocks out staffs teeth

From: sly fox
Member Since: 6/30/09
Posts: 836

So last night at Legacy fights in Houston, Jason David Frank, the former green power ranger, and owner of 'jesus didnt tap' knocked out a legacy promotions employees teeth. Apparently the guy was collecting the gloves and thought frank was not going to give them back. i wasnt there at the time, but was told by a guy back stage that the guy told him "jesus didnt steal gloves' and Frank got p'ed off. Frank claims the guy touched him first, and it was self defence, from what I'm told the guy didnt hit him, Frank claimed he pushed him I was told. Basically the kid was skinny and probably 60+ lbs less, and told rank he wasnt going to fight him. Frank then burned off out of the place,a nd the kid went off with missing teeth. kinda ironic he's managed by suckpunch entertainment.

Read entire article...

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Jaco Sugafly HT Shirt

Jaco Sugafly HT Shirt

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

tags: Jason David Frank   Power Ranger

ender852 site profile image

2/23/11 7:49 PM by ender852

I got a pretty terrible joke...Why is a picture of Jesus better than the real thing?It only takes one nail to hang a picture.don't kill me :)

stlnl2 site profile image

2/23/11 9:37 AM by stlnl2

No one, and I mean no one has a 1k deductable on the insurance for fighting events, the amount of med insurance required is pretty low, and fact is most guys never have any sort of claim at all, I would say the average is probably less than 2 for all amatuer events. Pretty sure they are able to insure every single fighter for around 25-40 bucks a head, which is also why some promotions like for ammy fighters to "reserve" a spot by paying to fight (in addition to license/meds/eye test). Amatuer rules are MADE for profit. Fights are stopped before serious damage is dont, no fighters are paid, and you get to sell beer to a bunch of assholes screaming "ELLLLLLBOWWWWWSS" even though most amatuer rules prohibit them.

sly fox site profile image

2/23/11 9:21 AM by sly fox

actually the reliability of iq tests is within the standard devaition, and theres usually a margin for errror depending on te test...if a score isnt in another standard deviation tbh 7 points isnt powerful enough to really make that claim also some iq tests are useless so without actually saying what test like a wais for example its not very valid... then there are biases due to cultural and socio-economic issues etc

Soup Nazi site profile image

2/23/11 7:32 AM by Soup Nazi

he's the green, white, red and black ranger. he can do anything. he saved the world over and over again since 1993!

subwrassler site profile image

2/22/11 10:10 PM by subwrassler

how do you actually punch someone 60lbs smaller than you when you're not even 200lbs.how can you feel threatened by someone small who says they don't want to fight. if he crossed the line REALLY, then wouldn't a collar grab or standing rape choke do the trick?just to kind of let him know?good lord.no pun intended

chaplinshouse site profile image

2/22/11 8:10 PM by chaplinshouse

another hypochristian According to the bible, Jesus didn't have the OPTION to tap. Not like they said "hey, does it hurt? we can let u down, just say the word." "Jesus didn't tap", STFU green power ranger hypochristian asshole. I hope that kid sues

SamboMMA site profile image

2/22/11 7:55 PM by SamboMMA

LOL @ that pathetic attempt of a comeback.

hermanitor site profile image

2/22/11 7:53 PM by hermanitor

sure ya do, boss. When you herp, you derp.

SamboMMA site profile image

2/22/11 7:47 PM by SamboMMA

No crying here. If I am its only because I'm laughing at you. And btw. I got an IQ result of 143. I would say that's 140 more than you.

hermanitor site profile image

2/22/11 7:44 PM by hermanitor

you seem to be on the verge of tears. Dont cry, little one. It will be OK! "Yes, stupid IQ tests, stupid achievement tests, stupid studies! grr! I hate em!" Just for reference, I can understand how you having an IQ of 83 and not liking IQ tests makes perfect sense, so you're no mystery to me, sir. Again, please tell me who this great man, JFS is. Show me how stupid I am for not knowing him :) I have a feeling you're going to tell me who he is, and it's going to be even more embarrassing that you even know.He'll end up being the actual name of a power ranger or something. You, being so damn stupid, might actually brag about knowing a power rangers real name! You'll certainly show me then!LOL, you are the best, dude.

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!