'Ecstatic' Mayhem names TUF coaching staff

source: heavy.com

Coachng Staff
My right hand man Ryan Parsons

World Champion Boxer Danny Perez

Kamarudeen Usman (who I've dubbed "Kush"

Muay Thai World Champion Melchor Menor

Also some suoper secret guest coaches

Bisping hired a few training partners I used to have years and years ago.

Me and Ryan are kind of the captains of the ship. I am definitely Gilliganesque - I would definitely get us lost on a three-hour tour ... but the combination of us makes for awesome coaching.

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

TapouT Fang Mouth Guard (2 Pack)

tags: UFC   TUF   Jason Miller (detail)  Mayhem

soldierdad5417 site profile image

6/14/11 9:50 PM by soldierdad5417

I'll take old and fat over a lice infested chav any day. Mayhem Monkeys!!!!!

DanTheWolfman site profile image

6/14/11 4:50 PM by DanTheWolfman

Mayhem you should bring 30 fight vet Ryan Bow on as a guest coach for a couple days, him and Chonan, and Ryan can interpret....plus since Ryan got fucked out of fighting for the first ever UFC LW belt it would be karmically right to set things straight a little with the exposure (I'd be happy to be a guest coach too...for or against yah)

fiercedragon site profile image

6/14/11 1:59 PM by fiercedragon

mayhem looks old and fat...

chaplinshouse site profile image

6/14/11 12:03 PM by chaplinshouse

hahaha. a British UFC champ, that's funny.

WWBRD site profile image

6/14/11 10:12 AM by WWBRD

When I trained at the boxingbclub in San Diego, he was the head Thai coach and dean lister was the jiu jitsu coach. Wish I knew back the how fucking luck I was. I watched Mel Menor kick a fucking baseball bat in half and the dude that was holding it got the waaaay worse end of that one . broke a couple rbs I think. There's a video out there somewhere. Check out homeboys face when Mel breaks the bat. Ouch. That dude is a fucking killer

1oldfart site profile image

6/14/11 9:36 AM by 1oldfart

cant underestimate mayhem hes been in the fight game for many years, probably longer than pissbing.i remember the kid at punchout about ten years ago, almost too much energy for his own good.

SamboMMA site profile image

6/14/11 9:23 AM by SamboMMA

Not a fan of Mayhem's act but God that is a great lineup of Coaches.

soldierdad5417 site profile image

6/14/11 9:18 AM by soldierdad5417

I would hope so, that's what the thread is about. You have to be one hell of a professional profiler to notice that Miller has made major changes to his personality through an 8 minute video about a topic that doesn't really give him an opportunity to turn down the chance to act like a goofball. He was asked about his coaching staff, wait until they ask him about Bisping personally and you'll see nothing's changed. Mayhem Monkeys!!!!!

GodSaveTheQueen site profile image