Lauzon returns at WCF 11

source: wcfighting.com

World Championship Fighting 11 takes place tomorrow, Saturday June 18th! Don't miss this chance to see the best Mixed Martial Arts action in New England, get your tickets now at WCFighting.com or by calling 800-595-4849.

WCF 11 features an amazing main event pitting UFC veteran Dan "The Upgrade" Lauzon against upcoming MMA star Noah Weisman for the first ever WCF 155lb Lightweight Championship. With the top ranked lightweights in the same ring, this fight promises to be an action packed fight for the ages. When asked about Lauzon's aggressive style and history of taking control early in a fight Weisman commented, "I'm not going to sit there and wait for him (Dan Lauzon) to do something, that's not in my nature. I've got to dictate what's going on in this fight. I'm going to go in there and I'm going to do what I want to do (in this fight)."

As a thank you to our loyal WCF fans we will be hosting a special autograph session featuring some of the best MMA talent in New England including UFC Fighter Josh "The Fluke" Grispi, Ultimate Fighter contestant Chuck "Cold Steel" O'Neil, U.S. Olympian Rick Hawn and more. The autograph session begins at 5:30PM until 6:30PM and is open to all WCF ticket holders.

World Championship Fighting 11 takes place live, June 18th at the Shriners Auditorium in Wilmington Massachusetts. Catch the action live to see the area's best MMA fighters take to the ring.  Order your tickets now at www.WCFighting.com and pick them up at the door!

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

tags: Dany Lauzon (detail)  UFC

Mark_Daniels site profile image

6/20/11 12:20 PM by Mark_Daniels

I agree. It's crazy to think he's only 23 and has nearly 20 bouts under his belt.  He just needs to stay out of trouble. I talked to him a little bit about that after his fight.  http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/inside_the_octagon/index.php/2011/06/19/a-refocused-lauzon-shows-his-potential/ Some quotes: “Everything is good. A little bit crazy, sometimes I fly off the handle as I did with my boys and stuff,” Lauzon said.“But I’m trying to stay on the straight and narrow right now and stay busy. As long as I have a fight and I can keep training, I can usually keep my head out of the (trouble). So right now I just want to get another fight and just keep train and train and train. “And as long as I’m fighting I’m staying out of trouble and stay busy.” “Yeah definitely. I’m always doing it though,” Lauzon said. “I’ve always got to stop take a look at my life, everything that’s going on and just think about what’s right and what’s wrong. And I need to just do the right thing. I always need to check myself every few weeks, every few days. I’ve just got to keep myself on the straight and narrow.”

Mark_Daniels site profile image

6/20/11 12:20 PM by Mark_Daniels

fabes site profile image

6/20/11 11:14 AM by fabes

Dany is still very young. He'll be back in the big show.

fabes site profile image

6/20/11 11:14 AM by fabes

Dany is still very young. He'll be back in the big show.

Haole site profile image

6/20/11 10:49 AM by Haole

UFC Threw him to the wolves, imo

Haole site profile image

6/20/11 10:49 AM by Haole

UFC Threw him to the wolves, imo

solidsnake site profile image

6/20/11 8:49 AM by solidsnake

Congrats

solidsnake site profile image

6/20/11 8:49 AM by solidsnake

Congrats

clattymine site profile image

6/20/11 8:46 AM by clattymine

Dan is a weird guy in that he does really well at these smaller shows but he didn't do that well at either of his ufc attempts. I think there were two anyway. So does he get another shot? Is he stuck fighting small shows for a while longer? What to do with dan .... Congrats on the win though.

clattymine site profile image

6/20/11 8:46 AM by clattymine

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!