Strikeforce Challengers 18 results

Pat Healy beat Eric Wisely by Unanimous Decision after three rounds
Ronda Rousey beat Sarah D'Alelio by Submission (Armbar) at 0:25 of Round 1
Nate James beat Danillo Villefort by Unanimous Decision after thtree rounds
Derrick Mehmen beat Roy Jones by Unanimous Decision after three rounds

Prelim Card
Gian Villante beat Keith Berry by Unanimous Decision after three rounds
Milton Vieira beat Sterling Ford by Technical Submission (Darse Choke) at 4:49 of round 1
Nah-Shon Burrell beat Lukasz Les by TKO (Strikes) at 2:09 of round 2
Mike Bronzoulis beat Chad Leonhardt by TKO (strikes) at 1:30 of round

The five main card bouts will aired live on the premium cable channel Showtime, beginning at 11 p.m. ET.

Weigh in results

MAIN EVENT:
Jorge Gurgel (154) vs. Joe Duarte (155)

MAIN CARD:
Danillo Villefort (186) vs. Nate James (185)
Pat Healy (155) vs. Eric Wisely (156)
Sarah D’Alelio (146) vs. Ronda Rousey (146)
Roy Jones Jr. (204) vs. Derrick Mehmen (205)

PRELIMINARY CARD
Keith Berry (204) vs. Gian Villante (205)
Lukasz Les (169) vs. Nah-Shon Burrell (172)
Mike Bronzoulis (169) vs. Chad Leonardt (171)
Sterling Ford (156) vs. Milton Viera (155)

UFC Women\'s Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

UFC Women's Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

dbeedy site profile image

8/13/11 6:43 PM by dbeedy

I agree I'm just saying I have seen plenty of fights where one fighter told the ref "he is out" or something when he is not. Ronda said she tapped and even though mazagatti didn't hear it he stopped it. If every ref panicked and called the fight when a fighter said something like that we would have fucked up stoppages.

BrCutter site profile image

8/13/11 8:55 AM by BrCutter

Well, let's be honest, Ronda doesn't seem like a liar and she has a great body.

The Loge site profile image

8/13/11 8:46 AM by The Loge

Good idea, I did the same thing after the Nam Phan screwing to no avail but the more people who write and complain the better!

Pummeled by Silva site profile image

8/13/11 7:59 AM by Pummeled by Silva

I am biased - but I don't think Duarte came to fight.

Uncle Creepy site profile image

8/13/11 5:22 AM by Uncle Creepy

A verbal Tap is a verbal tap if she did that than doesnt matter

dbeedy site profile image

8/13/11 3:13 AM by dbeedy

Steve mazagatti shouldn't have ever even stopped that fight. I agree she verbally tapped and tried to say she didn't but it looked to me like the only reason he stopped it was because Ronda told him she tapped. He obviously didn't hear it and just took her word for it.

dermotfix site profile image

8/13/11 1:44 AM by dermotfix

Ttt for any female judge with an ancient name like Adelaide Byrd. Might as well be Flo Hendo.

FryedTakayama site profile image

8/13/11 1:42 AM by FryedTakayama

I googled her name and this is the first thing I see:Adalaide Byrd worst judge in history of combat sports!http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f44/adalaide-byrd-worst-judge-history-combat-sports-1493039/

BET MMA site profile image

8/13/11 1:35 AM by BET MMA

I just wrote the Nevada State Boxing Commission with my complaint towards Judge Adalaide Byrd. I suggest everyone do the same Boxing@Boxing.NV.GovLET'S STOP THESE AWFUL JUDGES FROM EVER JUDGING AGAIN, WRITE THE COMMISSION AND FILE COMPLAINT TOWARDS THESE JUDGES.JUDGE ADALAIDE BYRD IS A CERTIFIED CRIMINAL ROBBING FIGHTER'S OF THEIR SALARIES, FUTURES, AND FAMILY'S.

MMAxNate site profile image

8/13/11 1:24 AM by MMAxNate

what that the older woman in glasses next to the girl in that teal shirt?