Aurelio lands flying switch kick KO

source: battlefieldfight.com

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Moskova M2 Boxer Brief

Moskova M2 Boxer Brief

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

Roidie McDouchebag site profile image

8/25/11 7:52 PM by Roidie McDouchebag

Roidie McDouchebag site profile image

8/25/11 7:52 PM by Roidie McDouchebag

mortician site profile image

8/25/11 7:49 PM by mortician

Wait so what is this guys record? I know hes not the well known Marcus Aurelio.

mortician site profile image

8/25/11 7:49 PM by mortician

Wait so what is this guys record? I know hes not the well known Marcus Aurelio.

JordanSmith site profile image

8/25/11 7:23 PM by JordanSmith

Not bad

JordanSmith site profile image

8/25/11 7:23 PM by JordanSmith

Not bad

Pikey0303 site profile image

8/25/11 6:39 PM by Pikey0303

For later

Pikey0303 site profile image

8/25/11 6:39 PM by Pikey0303

For later

Roidie McDouchebag site profile image

8/25/11 6:30 PM by Roidie McDouchebag

I've seen his other fights, they don't always end like that...but my main goal when I fight is to entertain people and he's always entertaining.I've never been KO'ed so I'm not afraid of that or concussions, I figure I have enough left before my brain is really fucked to spare one. On the other hand, I really want to land a suplex in a fight and because he constantly turns his back and is under 200 lbs, I think he'd be a good candidate to get one on and I think I may be a better wrestler (he's a better fighter, but his advantages would be in striking and jiu jitsu).I admire Lelo, and I think he would have a good chance of beating me, but I know he's not invincible, and regardless, I think it would be an entertaining fight against an interesting opponent.

Roidie McDouchebag site profile image