BJ Penn calls out 'weak cowardly poser homie' Nick Diaz

source: 5thround.com

Following his UFC 137 to Nick Diaz BJ Penn announced his retirement, and has said little publicly, until now. Not only does it appear that BJ wants to fight again, he wants to fight Nick Diaz again.

@nickdiaz209 Look how much bigger you are in this pic..I thought you were gonna scrap from the beginning homie? What was that coward fence holding strategy to tire out the smaller man? Street fighter my ass! I made you fight like glass jaw @jonfitchdotnet poser!

I'll be ready for that weak bs next time we fight!

Read entire twitter...

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

tags: UFC   Nick Diaz (detail)  BJ Penn (detail)

stillmatic site profile image

1/8/12 1:02 PM by stillmatic

LOL seriously?  So, Nick's allowed to complain about getting wrestlefucked, but BJ can't say Nick used his size to wear him down? Commendable to complain after wins?  That's sure respectable to your opponent to essentially tell him you're lucky I wasn't at my best or I'd beat your ass even worst.

stillmatic site profile image

1/8/12 10:18 AM by stillmatic

^  He made that up of course. Funny thing is I've posted the same gif before except I was saying Nick was using his head to headbutt BJ's fists to try and break it, which is an old boxing trick.

BooZe site profile image

1/8/12 10:15 AM by BooZe

Can't be serious...

stillmatic site profile image

1/8/12 9:55 AM by stillmatic

LOL so you think Diaz saying somebody essentially quit and just tried to survive is better than BJ saying that Diaz held him against the fence and used his size to win?  How was Diaz using his size to his advantage not the truth?  By the way, anyone that thinks BJ stopped trying to win in that 3rd Round is insane.  He fought his ass off in that 3rd Round.  To come back better after a beatdown in the 2nd was remarkable when everybody thought he was finished. I find it funny that Nick makes a bunch of excuses after he wins and that all gets overlooked.  Saying shit like I wasn't at my best, complaining about not getting sparring partners, injuries, motivation and etc.  Me personally I don't care about him saying this stuff, but the rest of you are hypocrites if you criticize BJ for making excuses and not Nick.  I think it's much worst making excuses after a win than a loss.

stillmatic site profile image

1/8/12 9:46 AM by stillmatic

Why would you erase the wall and stall part that I was quoting along with the original gif and responses? If you were able to dig that post up, you surely saw the earlier ones that were quoted too where I was agreeing with the others that said Diaz wall and stalled.  Even ausgepicht said he wished Diaz would scrap and that shameful tactics were displayed.  Was he trolling?

Gokudamus stole my name site profile image

1/8/12 9:27 AM by Gokudamus stole my name

Hopefully they will ban the clinch for the rematch so we can find out who the true fighter isAlso BJ should get 10 free punches because of the weight differenceThen we will finally find out who the greatest fighter on the planet is (BJ Penn)

In Limbo site profile image

1/8/12 9:20 AM by In Limbo

well it was true....it's something i'd want my coaches and team to tell me but it's well known BJ's people would never do that...it's always the other guy's fault it's not talking shit like BJ saying Diaz fought safely...it's the truth but sometimes the truth hurts...doesn't make it talking shit

In Limbo site profile image

1/8/12 9:07 AM by In Limbo

diaz was using his reach and head movement to avoid BJ's punches bc he's scared of getting KOd...that's a BITCH move....at least BJ was motivated and in shape for the 2 seconds it took him to land that punch to the top of Diaz's head - stillmatic

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear