Kevin Nash and Ultimate Warrior want MMA fight with 100k side bet

source: twitter.com

Mixed martial arts is not the only place people are bickering on twitter in order to get an MMA fight. Former WWE, WCW, and TNA world pro wrestling title holder Kevin Nash and The Ultimate Warrior Jim Helwig are trying to plan an MMA fight to settle differences.

Helwig by the way is crazy.

Merry Christmas,and happy holidays

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Happy New Year. It's always nice to start the new year with a blank canvas.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down.

@UltimateWarrior:
A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all.

SunnyBhamra Sunny Bhamra
id pay to see this!!! no disrespect but i think @ultimatewarrior can beat you, remember hes from "parts unknown" hahahahah

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Yeah and I'm from Detroit.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the f--- up. Day before Mania in Miami area.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same.

romeo2712 W.Abercrombie
well s---Kevin lets make it interesting KEVIN NASH VS ULTIMATE WARRIOR straight shoot no entertainment

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
yeah. i said that in English earlier.

DavidHerro DavidHerro
I would be more than happy to help book this.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Make it happen Dave. I'm not bullshitting!

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I'm tired of this guy talking s--- about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c--- you are.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
You should watch your mouth,You know your a b---- .You want nothing to do with me.You ran out of your gym to avoid me.

@RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
You want to go p---- name the place and time. If not shut your d--- sucker and forget my name. B---- make me 100k richer'

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I knew i would get no response because i know Jim Helwig, in the future when my name comes up pass Jim, puss

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Helwig goes Dr. evil on me. What does he want, 1 billion dollars? How about this Jim, you pick the time and place for free and fun.

Read entire article...

Ultimate Warrior, before he went crazy:

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Rashad Evans Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Rashad Evans Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Keith Jardine Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Exclusive Series 0 (Zero) Keith Jardine Action Figure

tags: Kevin Nash   Jim Helwig

Zeke Dynasty site profile image

1/11/12 6:47 PM by Zeke Dynasty

plus it's hard to read "sarcasm" online.

Auron Heidenrach site profile image

1/10/12 11:57 PM by Auron Heidenrach

Looks like Kevin Nash is going to be packing heat for the fighthttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/d9Z2HFsttgPe-vNQSojGzu8Ht1DkMvxG1NA2HkIwqiflUt1TVK2qinnlL3AW5bbH6J_LY73tXtox0ZIgTLfbr05ZXjzPlehy6mRMfFTrfk0trDRhBXE

TheIndianaSlammer69 site profile image

1/10/12 11:08 PM by TheIndianaSlammer69

Vinny F'n Vegas

FingerorMoon site profile image

1/10/12 10:49 PM by FingerorMoon

If they do fight, I want Nash to do it in character as either Oz or Vinny Vegas.

Lux Fixxins site profile image

1/10/12 4:47 PM by Lux Fixxins

So.... you took all those paragraphs to say what i said in a sentence or two...

jct71 site profile image

1/10/12 3:58 PM by jct71

What luxx said is also true.

Sadyv site profile image

1/10/12 3:33 PM by Sadyv

Basically you either didn't watch the video.Warrior said that Nash is old and washed up and should get out of the way so young guys can get their chance to be successful in wrestling.Nash got angry at this, pretty much true, assessment, and talked shit about Warrior and challenged him to an MMA fight for 100k.Warrior responded, clarified his comments being only about Nash, said he never mentioned wanting to be an MMA fighter, and laughed and said he and Nash would get their butts kicked by pretty much any MMA fighter out there on any card.He did say, however, that if Nash was really serious, if he had some real money or investors to get Warrior's interest, then he would then take the time and spend the money to train and prepare as best he could for a match.Basically, Warrior restated that Nash is a piece of crap in terms of how he treated the pro wrestling business, that the idea of an MMA fight was a really silly idea for an old broken guy like Nash to offer to another old guy, but that, heck, if the money was there, sure, Warrior would fight.

tears for lube site profile image

1/10/12 1:04 PM by tears for lube

Sub

Lux Fixxins site profile image

1/10/12 12:17 PM by Lux Fixxins

So basicly its 2 old fake fighters talking shit about a hypothetical real fight that will never happen... and if it did it would be embarassing for everyone involved.

TheIndianaSlammer69 site profile image