Kevin Randleman ill: 'I will fight to live'

source: twitter

Just 16 hours ago former UFC champion Kevin "The Monster" Randleman reported that he has an undisclosed illness, via twitter.

Kevin Randleman
2 min after Dr. Office and I am trying to process wtf he told me. I saw some pieces on kids and cancer and realize I will fight to live.

Kevin Randleman
Just as I've always lived my life in its face. Never give up never surrender and never go easy into the goodnight. Semper fidelis

SwoleScience.com
what's going on champ

Kevin Randleman
have figure some things out , b 4 I say anything more. Someone got worse news than me today, so bright spot.

Kevin Randleman
Okay sorry I will explain. I thought I was a healthy Guy ready to fight again, well I'm not but it is fixable with time. Not dying soon

Stuart Howarth
wish I was in Vegas Kevin could do with a bit of training. Cancer is kicking my ass a little

Kevin Randleman
As for the cancer comment. I have a good friend Kevin hoyt a Vegas fireman he beat cancer and his slogan after was and is it ain't cancer.

Kevin Randleman
Dmn this twitter can get out of hand. Ill just stick to MMA shit and what I read in the MMA mags. Personal is out. Whew!

Read entire twitter...

Whatever the malady facing The Monster, the entire sport joins in trusting that this is what will happen to it:

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Moskova M2 Boxer Brief

Moskova M2 Boxer Brief

Jaco Sugafly Athletics Team Hoodie

Jaco Sugafly Athletics Team Hoodie

tmr site profile image

1/21/12 7:07 PM by tmr

aaaaah sucks :( good to hear that randleman's okay though! rip.

tmr site profile image

1/21/12 7:05 PM by tmr

WAR RANDLEMAN!!!!!!!! always a fan, i hope you pull through mostarrrrrr!

Bootsy Collins site profile image

1/21/12 6:46 PM by Bootsy Collins

Yea- good news in that it wasn't Kevin, still, condolences regardless.Latest post from Kevin reads'Ok so some things got really twisted over the past few days-I DO NOT HAVE CANCER. I AM NOT SICK'

RyannVonDoom site profile image

1/21/12 6:27 PM by RyannVonDoom

I found out what it was. It wasn't kevin who's sick.. Was someone I worked with and who was really close to a lot of them. Kendra Kennedy. She just passed from cancer very recently. http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/402021_316849815027143_100001063819073_968058_1403978921_n.jpg

iDaz site profile image

1/21/12 7:12 AM by iDaz

^^ THIS. Actually read a thread b4 posting would be a nice change UG decency policePS: get well Kevin. Ur a warrior.

Bootsy Collins site profile image

1/21/12 5:30 AM by Bootsy Collins

Wise up Pav, you tool. I originally posted this thread and was disconcerted by the lack of responses hence my above quote.It's a bit sad the amount of people who took the time to respond to my quote above (setting aside their cognitive abilities) instead of just using this thread to give some positive words for Randleman.

fayceofff site profile image

1/20/12 11:45 PM by fayceofff

Whatever it is, kick its ass, Mr. Randleman. We're praying for you.

Phisher site profile image

1/20/12 7:42 PM by Phisher

Shit.

Gnarls Gnarlington site profile image

1/20/12 5:25 PM by Gnarls Gnarlington

Kick its ass Kevin!

Motivated Penn site profile image

1/20/12 5:16 PM by Motivated Penn

Him and Mauro Renallo had a discussion n twitter about numbers. Does Mauro have a podcast or something? Sure we'll know more soon