Tim Sylvia: I can beat 80% of people in the UFC

source: The Underground

"I'm trying to get back into the UFC and I think I deserve to be there ...  I was in the UFC back when there was five to six shows a year. Now there are shows every three weeks, so they have to put guys in like Morecraft, Joey Beltran, Stefan Struve; the list goes on and on. I don't understand why any of these guys are in the UFC, and to be frankly honest, I think I knock them out in the first round.

"I'm ready. I can beat 80 percent of the guys in the UFC. If you don't think I can, how about you make a push and try to get me into the UFC just to see me get my ass kicked."

"I will personally dedicate my first fight back in the UFC to the Underground, win or lose ... I just want to get my ass back in the UFC and fight  .... the only otehr heavyweight  who has done what I have done is Randy Couture ... I am taking it upon you guys to help me out ... I'm counting on you guys to help me out."

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Jaco Training Shorts

Jaco Training Shorts

JAKKS Pacific Series 1 Evan Tanner Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Series 1 Evan Tanner Action Figure

tags: Tim Sylvia (detail)  video

UGCTT_BlahBreh site profile image

2/19/12 7:26 AM by UGCTT_BlahBreh

I support this. And would want to watch big tim back up what he says. If he doesn't cut em, deserves another chance for his accomplishments IMO. And anything Reggie agrees with I also agree with, since he's a genius that beats guys like this up while cookin fuckin breakfast with dip and a brewski.

UGCTT_BlahBreh site profile image

2/19/12 7:26 AM by UGCTT_BlahBreh

noizer site profile image

2/19/12 7:11 AM by noizer

bring the guy back for atleast one fight and lets see what he can do in this time and age.he certainly deserves it because he truly is one of the most acomplished hw fighters in the ufc

noizer site profile image

2/19/12 7:11 AM by noizer

tampadan site profile image

2/17/12 9:05 PM by tampadan

ttt for timmy, stick him on FUEL, no harm in that

tampadan site profile image

2/17/12 9:05 PM by tampadan

ttt for timmy, stick him on FUEL, no harm in that

DRevan site profile image

2/17/12 4:04 AM by DRevan

Fuck it I say give him a shot. He's being sincere and honest here, and we can't ask for anything more. If he's got his weight back down and he's taking it seriously. I say give him another go.

DRevan site profile image

2/17/12 4:04 AM by DRevan

Reggie Warren Jr site profile image

2/16/12 6:17 PM by Reggie Warren Jr

Thank you for this.

Reggie Warren Jr site profile image

2/16/12 6:17 PM by Reggie Warren Jr

Thank you for this.

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear