A night in Tokyo with Quinton Jackson

tags: Quinton Jackson (detail)  UFC 144   video

I No Kung Foo site profile image

2/25/12 2:32 PM by I No Kung Foo

in for circle jerk

newjack900 site profile image

2/24/12 5:19 PM by newjack900

Sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said 100 times, I just watched & had to post before reading all the comments. It's interviews like this that really make me love MMA even more. I loved being able to see some of Japan while hearing one of MMA's top fighters over the last decade open up and keep things real. Sure there are questions I wish Helwani would have asked but I think he did an amazing job. I think that Rampage is intelligent and has really put time into thinking about things in life, but his problem is that he sometimes isn't as good as articulating how he feels about certain things. Anyways, thanks to both Rampage and Ariel for a great 45 minute interview. I would love to see this theme continued with..1. Overeem walking through the streets of Amsterdam2. The Diaz brothers walking through Stockton3. Any combo of Dana/The Fertittas/Joe Silva walking through Vegas etc. etc.

G-Hands site profile image

2/24/12 4:00 PM by G-Hands

that was great!Solid job Ariel & Casey.

lookoutawhale site profile image

2/24/12 3:37 PM by lookoutawhale

that was great. you get to take in japan like you are really there hanging out with those 2. great stuff. would love to see some more walkabouts.  awesome job ariel. must have been tough for the cameraman to walk backwards  for 45 minutes. and i cant believe ariel has a plaid jacket haha. dude loves his plaid.

Floppy Divac site profile image

2/24/12 2:00 PM by Floppy Divac

"And amazing that spending almost an hour on the streets walking around with cameras, not a single person tried to jump in the shot fist pumping and trying to act tough." This!!! Respect!!

32Hunter site profile image

2/24/12 1:52 PM by 32Hunter

Meh, it was okay.

WuDaddy site profile image

2/24/12 1:49 PM by WuDaddy

good shit

GaGas Soldier site profile image

2/24/12 1:06 PM by GaGas Soldier

awesome!

BispingMadeMeBurnTheUKFlag site profile image

2/24/12 12:51 PM by BispingMadeMeBurnTheUKFlag

Subbed for train journey

BKViper site profile image

2/24/12 12:04 PM by BKViper

Subbed for later.Surprised to hear they spent that much time together, I thought they had a beef. Didn't Rampage slap and talk shit about Ariel?

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear