7. You will end up with hair all over your body.
Hair from ALL OVER people’s bodies, will be ALL OVER YOURS.
6. The smells.
Once the sweaty, grunty, hotbox of a gym gets going, you’ll swear someone was baking bread or feet next door.
5. The north south position brings with it the unholy combination of crotch and face.
And if you read #6. above, then you know this gets dodgy quick.
4. You will start using the lingo, and secretly despise yourself for it.
If this was basketball and we all just called it bask, someone somewhere would stand up and DO something.
3. You will never be able to train enough to be satisfied with your amount of training.
Ask any BJJ practicioner how often they train and they will tell you.
2. Most BJJ Gyms offer the first class for free.
If D.A.R.E taught me anything as a young lad, if the first hit is free, it’s probably addictive.
1. You keep getting better. And so does everyone else.
One of the best/worst/best things about BJJ is that when you train you get better.
*I don’t really mean you will hate BJJ. C’mon, you can’t help but love it.
Read entire article...
Related MMA gear from the UG Store