War Machine's last 48 hours of freedom

source: spike.com

Preview - War Machine's New Fight
Get More: Preview - War Machine's New Fight

"MMA Uncensored Live" is covering War Machine's final 48 hours before returning to jail for a year, Thursday night at 11 p.m. ET on Spike TV.

The case the sent War Machine back to lock up.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

tags: Jon Kopenhaver   War Machine (detail)  video

Haulport site profile image

3/16/12 4:47 PM by Haulport

Oh come on Nate. This is Jersey Shore all the way. John has nothing to offer the MMA world outside of being a hot mess and everyone knows it.

Pacquiao vs Klitschkos site profile image

3/16/12 1:42 PM by Pacquiao vs Klitschkos

The thing about War Machine I do like, is he be game as fuck in the cage. Too bad about the jail time. Hopefully it will allow him to think.

Mdson site profile image

3/16/12 12:48 PM by Mdson

"Sorry, this video is unavailable from your location" :(Anywhere else I can check this out? I'm not from U.S.

Haulport site profile image

3/16/12 12:47 PM by Haulport

LOL @ that spin! Good one! The reality is that our society has become so base and obsessed with watching the train wreck lives of trashy losers that shows like "The Jersey Shore" " The Real Housewives of" The Kardashian shows etc. etc. etc. are huge hits. John is nothing more than another mess going down the drain that the weak minded people in our country crave watching so they can find an easy way to feel good about themselves instead of pursuing something good in their own lives...

RoidsGracie site profile image

3/16/12 12:40 PM by RoidsGracie

From what I heard, in the fight that he's going to jail for right now; the guy he fought was this huge ass 250+ lb bouncer that he had some beef with. They both had agreed to take it outside and the guy decided to press charges when he ended up on the losing end.

krept site profile image

3/16/12 12:29 PM by krept

A lot of people are riveted by his DGAF behavior; some because they truly admire it and others because his situation clearly demonstrates the repercussions of such an attitude. Regardless, WM seems to live life with an intensity that is rare these days when it's far too easy to fade into the internet, video games, pills, etc. That makes for a compelling story, hence the interest. cheers

Haulport site profile image

3/16/12 11:47 AM by Haulport

Ok, so what do we know about John aka "War Machine" - He has never been to war - He is a prostitute - He constantly gets into fights with people who are not looking to rumble in the street. That's why most fighter's street fights don't result in long-term incarceration - both parties WANT to fight and don't say shit to the cops. John seems to punch people who go straight to the cops and say "this maniac hit me!" - Hasn't had a significant fight in years and seems to have no real future as an elite MMA fighter Why the fuck are we talking about this guy again?

TheUltimateLurker site profile image

3/16/12 11:39 AM by TheUltimateLurker

I came on here ready to light this guy up as a fraud like many of you. I had quite a few harsh things at the ready. That was before I saw this piece on your show last night Nate. While I will agree that I don't think he has learned his lesson(IE."Fights not my fault" " I didn't do anything wrong")I will not go as far as to permanently condemn this man for actions I myself am guilty of. That many of the parties throwing stones in this tread are guilty of. For the uniformed poster or reader who didn't get to catch Nate's show on Spike last night, there was some insight on why WM is the way he is. The death of ones father is traumatic enough without having to hold them in your arms as they go. War machine had to experience this at the age of 12 and while i'm not privy to all the details of his upbringing, I would guess losing your father and roll model at such a young age to a violent heart attack could throw a wrench in the works. Hell I was a grown man 13 months into a 15 month deployment with the 82nd when I got the news about my father. It fucking wrecked me. I dare not imagine the path I would have traveled had I held him as he died when I was a child. Im not giving him a pass on his poor behavior, simply being more empathetic towards him then some of the angels and saint in this thread. IE Humprey.

Kaerki site profile image

3/16/12 8:44 AM by Kaerki

Bullys gona bully

Jack Skellington site profile image

3/16/12 8:33 AM by Jack Skellington

I always liked watching the guy fight his fight with Jared Rollins is still one of my favorite fights of all time

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!