Jason Reinhardt reveals how TRT kept him off TUF 5

source: The Underground

TRT is what kicked me off TUF 5.

From: Jason Reinhardt's Stats">Jason Reinhardt
Member Since: 3/21/02
Posts: 6367

Being open and honest on applications and just in general is how i try and live my life. I made it on TUF 5. I would have been on the show. I went through the whole process and was chosen. After my neck surgery from the break, the doctor placed me on TRT and HGH to help the healing process. I was open and honest about everything. The UFC told me no problem, because it was for medical purposes. To save my career! Which i believed it helped greatly.

Well, it wasn't the UFC's fault at all. After making it on the show, bags packed and all to begin the filming i received one of the most dissapointing calls of my life. UFC called and the Spike TV producers called to tell me because the doctors placed me on TRT and a little bit of HGH, the Nevada Athletic commission said no, they wouldn't let me on the show. I was shocked, because during this whole process i revealed everything and was 110% honest.

The doctors placed me on such small amounts and i was a 135 pound fighter, willing and exciting to compete at 155 on TUF 5. I don't think me being placed on a 1cc a week of TRT and 2 iu's a day on HGH would have given me this superhuman advantage. It just sucked, because i spent most of my savings to pay out of pocket for my neck surgery, because the scumbag promoter i faught for didn't pay his fighter insurance. I spent basically my whole life savings on neck surgery and medicine the doctors highly recommended. Now, i see where TRT is accepted. After my experience i was nervous to take it again. That's why i've always passed all my UFC drug tests.

I sure wish i could have another chance someday. I am made for reality TV. I was looking forward in telling the world about me giving my parents the crabs. Yes, those little fuckers got in the laundry. LOL

Read entire thread...

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

tags: UFC   TUF   Jason Reinhardt (detail)  TRT

Dizzle187 site profile image

3/2/14 12:37 PM by Dizzle187

I have been to some of the best endocrynologists in the country and everyone of them said after your teens growth hormone has no positive effects because it meant for bone growth. I took in my teens and it worked. I have been on test for years and stay at a low level where even if i were tested i would be on the low side of what is acceptable. Groth hormone after teens is nothing more than a PED because it has no positive effects for the user except trying to enhance your performance.

pegson123 site profile image

3/2/14 12:13 PM by pegson123

Tuf 20

RICKYB site profile image

3/2/14 10:44 AM by RICKYB

Dude start a YouTube channel , market yourself and the UFC will come calling

kalt site profile image

3/2/14 9:51 AM by kalt

Hopefully everyone who opposes TRT/PEDs (which is like 98% of people here) is calling this guy a cheating scumbag. Legitimate medical use? Pah. cheater cheater cheater. At least be intellectually consistent. Tell him he's a cheater to his face, after all it's what you all believe.

Blazing Knees site profile image

3/2/14 8:57 AM by Blazing Knees

Maybe Vitor should get a new Dr.

Jason Reinhardt site profile image

3/23/12 5:01 PM by Jason Reinhardt

twenty, ya, it's just not worth it. you don't know what your getting. this is why HGH from a legit doctor is the only way to go. Then you have the price factor to consider. It's very expensive. Heck, it seems like everywhere you turn, doctors are prescribing HGH to people for one reason or another.

Twenty47 site profile image

3/23/12 4:32 PM by Twenty47

I have a reliable source for test but I've never tried hgh for that reason. All these blue top no label kits coming from china are sketchy as hell. And still a lot of money compared to anabolics. Even if it's not insulin and just nothing that's a lot of money and time to throw away. And hgh isn't Something you can feel and know its real or fake in a few weeks.

Jason Reinhardt site profile image

3/23/12 4:17 PM by Jason Reinhardt

twenty, YES, Insulin I've heard can kill you! If i would have died i would have had nobody to blame but me. This is why i want people to know if your going to get on testosterone or HGH it's best to go to the doctor. This way you know exactly what your getting. If you don't have these resources to do so, i would not risk purchasing from the black market. It's just not worth it. I've been off for so long that if i went to the doctor today, i'm sure he would say i had low test levels, and i could get it in a heartbeat.

Jason Reinhardt site profile image

3/23/12 4:14 PM by Jason Reinhardt

I know pretty much exactly what i said and i'm not denying any of it. That's not the type of person i am.

Twenty47 site profile image

3/23/12 4:12 PM by Twenty47

That thing about getting insulin is scary as fuck. Hgh at moderate dosages is a no brainer u can't fuck it up. I have 2 bodybuilder friends who have ended up in the hospital from insulin. Timing is everything and u are pinning it carelessly like hgh u could have been in a lot of trouble or even died depending how much you were using.