JDS: Fight with Overeem would be unfair to me

source: globo.com

Cigano goes further. Rate a fake champion who it relies on doping. Calls for more rigorous supervision of athletes. More surprises as did tests on him and Overeem weeks ago. What Cigano said:

If the athletic commission and the UFC want I'll fight him. I am a fighter and will be there to fight, but it is sure to be a disrespect to MMA and how serious is this sport. This will also be unfair, it will be unfair to me. I've never used these devices to gain strength. I think the right would do blood tests on fighters as is done in the Olympics, not the urine, since the blood is easier to detect these illegal substances. We want to know who the best really. No use to be the best liar. Being a world champion making false use of a lot of drugs, that's not being champion. I can clearly say that I am the champion without ever having the use of any illegal artifice in order to get there. I favor more rigorous tests to assess whether someone is doped. It has to be a clean sport and these tests should occur more surprises. If Overeem is more aggressive and stronger the more he will resist blows and it will be difficult for me. If I lose will be unfair. He will not have fought better than I have fought doped.

Ledo who mistakenly think Overeem Cigano considers the greatest threat to the throne of champion. In his view, the former champion Cain Velasquez is still the most dangerous challenge between heavy. Cigano also casts doubt on the glorious past of Overeem carrying three belts in the luggage. Over his words:

I find it curious he won three belts without ever having been caught doping in right away and ends up being caught in the UFC. It would be a good challenge for me, but my biggest challenge I went for the title against Cain. He is the most outstanding and would be a great challenge for me. The Overeem would be a good challenge, but it would be my biggest challenge. He fails the fitness and speed. He frightens the uninitiated, but who knows what being a fighter knows he would not be my most difficult opponent. We always say that the next challenge will be more difficult to prepare even more, but do not think Overeem would be my biggest challenge.

Hayabusa Mirai Series Shin Guards

Hayabusa Mirai Series Shin Guards

MusclePharm Battle Fuel XT (160 capsules)

MusclePharm Battle Fuel XT (160 capsules)

Rickmeister site profile image

4/12/12 3:21 AM by Rickmeister

Trt brings it up to NORMAL LEVELS. Not 14 : 1 stupid

DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman site profile image

4/12/12 2:22 AM by DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman

Roy Batty site profile image

4/12/12 2:19 AM by Roy Batty

Mark Hunt doesn't run on steroids, he runs on badassery and Spam. Mostly Spam, but he's still a top-tier badass!

LBH_RN site profile image

4/12/12 1:28 AM by LBH_RN

What does it matter if he is juicing? JDS demolished Carwin (who I would bet hits harder and is stronger than Overeem) so what does he care if his opponent is bigger/stronger than he is? And this far out it doesn't matter what he's doing now, we're more than a month out. There are WW's walking around at 200lbs a month before the fight, but as long as they drop the weight a day before, everyone is peachy. Whats the difference here? Its not a powerlifting contest, its a fight.

BzGrappla site profile image

4/12/12 12:54 AM by BzGrappla

If overeem isnt a class act, neither are guys like handy, vitor, Chael, Cyborg, Leben.. and the countless others who are juicing.Face it. Big money contracts, using ur body for a living, training 6 hrs a day. 85 percent of fighters are on some sort of juice. I wouldnt even doubt that JDS is on the juice. People who are outspoken against it might be on it.. just havent been caught. Get off your highhorse

DonStirFrye site profile image

4/12/12 12:38 AM by DonStirFrye

Synthetic Testosterone that's used for people who are undergoing TRT is an anabolic steroid. If Synthetic Testosterone is a powerful anabolic steroid (that's an undeniable, inarguable fact) then what exactly is the "big difference between the two" (synthetic testosterone and anabolic steroids)? Please try to explain that one.

chris curry site profile image

4/12/12 12:00 AM by chris curry

When did trt become an illegal steroid? I think you are misinformed, just like oxycodone you must put it on your application when applying for a license just like trt. Now steroids are banned always,just just need to inform commission of the trt use. I am guessing you only heard about trt on the internet since you are under the impression its something that it's not. A steroid is a steroid period,testosterone is testosterone period. There is a big difference between the two.

Greenup site profile image

4/11/12 11:30 PM by Greenup

I think jds would win. He is to fast and hits to hard.

ChucoV site profile image

4/11/12 11:18 PM by ChucoV

We need more fighters like JDS.