UFC on FX 4: Spencer Fisher vs. Sam Stout 3

source: mmaprime.tv

In this interview with MMAPrime.tv shot on location at Kings MMA in Huntington Beach, CA, Spencer Fisher talks about his upcming trilogy fight vs. Sam Stout. The two men have had two epic battles in the past and will meet for the third and final time in a rubber match at UFC on FX 4 June 22nd, 2012.

In closing Fisher offered kind words for The Underground.

"I don't think I'd still be here it wasn't for The Underground. That's for real. Those guys support me.
Of course there's going to be those guys that have my back for the most part, whenever I need those guys to come together, they always came together for me. Just check the numbers, those guys really show it."

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

jasonhightower site profile image

6/21/12 12:41 PM by jasonhightower

Really looking forward to this fight.  Love to watch both fighters and this could be Fight of the Night.

jasonhightower site profile image

6/21/12 12:41 PM by jasonhightower

Dougie site profile image

6/21/12 9:02 AM by Dougie

Going to be a great fight! You're only as good as the people you fight and I know Sam likes to fight the best. Go Sammy!

Dougie site profile image

ttt

Tru site profile image

6/20/12 9:37 PM by Tru

ttt

Son of Neckbone site profile image

6/19/12 11:15 AM by Son of Neckbone

Fisher is my all time favorite fighter, particularly his pre-UFC antics and such. Before the big show, Spencer used to have victory dances, catch phrases, and really milk the crowd, on top of being able to drub the hell out of some poor fuckers that didn't really know what kind of animal they got into the cage with.And Stout is also one of my favorites, game as hell with phenomenal standup. This will turn into one of the great mma trilogies.

Son of Neckbone site profile image

6/19/12 11:15 AM by Son of Neckbone

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!