Complete UFC on FX 4 results

source: The Underground

Main Card (Live on FX, 9:00 PM ET)
-Gray Maynard defeated Clay Guida by Split decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47)
-Sam Stout defeated Spencer Fisher by Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Brian Ebersole defeated T.J. Waldburger by Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Cub Swanson defeated Ross Pearson by TKO (Punches, 2nd Round, 4:14)

Preliminary Card (Live on Fuel TV, 6:00 PM ET)
-Ricardo Lamas defeated Hatsu Hioki by Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Rick Story defeated Brock Jardine by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Ramsey Nijem defeated C.J. Keith by TKO (Ref Stoppage, 1st Round, 2:29)
-Steven Siler defeated Joey Gambino by Submission (Guillotine, 1st Round, 2:57)
-Chris Camozzi defeated Nick Catone by TKO (Doctor Stoppage, 3rd Round, 1:51)
-Matt Brown defeated Luis Ramos by TKO (Strikes, 2nd Round, 4:20)

Preliminary Card (Live on Facebook, 5:00 PM ET)
-Dan Miller defeated Ricardo Funch by Submission (Guillotine, 3rd Round, 3:12)
-Ken Stone defeated Dustin Pague by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

Under Armour Sonic Compression Short With Cup Pocket

Under Armour Sonic Compression Short With Cup Pocket

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Sabaki site profile image

6/24/12 4:40 PM by Sabaki

Wouldnt have happend in Pride FC where a "ring" can actually be cut off... Remove the damn octagon..<br /><br />Sad to see Guida on the "tactical" side. Its not his strenghts to play the tactical game. He should have played the "heart" game maybe then he could have had a small chance.<br /><br />I bet you this was what happend.. Mr strategy jackson told Guida that if he won this one he might get a shot at the title.. As soon as people mention titles some fighters just loose focus and stop doing what they usually do -- usually this is bad for any fighter...

ufcman187 site profile image

6/23/12 8:18 PM by ufcman187

I was a Guida fan before the fight and didn't really care about Maynard. After that performance, I am the opposite now. I was worried they were going to give Clay the win until he got the warning. I don't think the Spencer/Stout fight was a 30-27 fight though. Not saying Stout didn't deserve the win, I just figured 29-28 or a split since The King was winning the stand up battle. I guess that's why people train wrestling lol

Jack_Bauer site profile image

6/23/12 6:28 PM by Jack_Bauer

It's common knowledge that Guida's exciting fights and fight of the nights always come in losses. His wins are as boring as hell.

Jack_Bauer site profile image

6/23/12 6:19 PM by Jack_Bauer

Wow..... I am overseas and I looked at the front page of this thread to see who won this fight before I left this morning and it said Clay Guida won. My friend even asked me who won and I said Guida. Thanks for that.Also, LMAO at all the people defending Guida saying he was fighting a great fight. He got a warning for not fighting....during a fight. Are you kidding me?

Jaybrone site profile image

6/23/12 11:41 AM by Jaybrone

You mean the guy that has a shit ton of energy while taking an ass beating?

Boofhead3 site profile image

6/23/12 10:35 AM by Boofhead3

This what happened to the clay vs huerta or kenflo??

Boofhead3 site profile image

6/23/12 10:34 AM by Boofhead3

Definately!

Steve_73 site profile image

6/23/12 8:10 AM by Steve_73

Clay deserved that. Anyone who fights like Guida should always lose because it is boring as shit to watch.

aluminum_rooster site profile image

6/23/12 7:29 AM by aluminum_rooster

I understand Clay wasnt taking the fight to Gay but its just like when a wrestler blankets someone;' you want to avoid being LnP'd???? THEN GET UP'same principle, either this IS APOINT SYSTEM or its NOT.Draw.Gray = never, ever champ

aluminum_rooster site profile image

6/23/12 7:25 AM by aluminum_rooster

I called it a draw. Maynard was plodding and frustrated. He can obviously never beat Frankie, because Frankie will dance around AND THEN KO him.Bendo will beat him handily