Jones: No interest in fighting Silva either

source: twitter.com

At the UFC 148 post-fight press conference, a reporter asked UFC Middleweight champion Anderson Silva if his next fight would be against UFC Lightheavyweight champion Jon Jones.

"Nope," Silva explained, as he wagged his finger.

Now Jones says he feels the same way too.

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
I guess Anderson said he had no interest in fighting me at tonight's press conference, I feel the same way about him. Nothing but respect

Read entire Twitter...

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Under Armour Sonic Compression Short With Cup Pocket

Under Armour Sonic Compression Short With Cup Pocket

Joshua J King site profile image

7/9/12 8:29 PM by Joshua J King

Lol @ the SN along with the comments.

ranier wolfcastle site profile image

7/9/12 1:58 PM by ranier wolfcastle

if they arent gonna fight, they should train together, spar alot, post videos... what a combo

jtown2 site profile image

7/9/12 12:09 PM by jtown2

If I was champ you bet your ass I would bang any woman in my area. Prob throw in a few darkies for some flare.

UGCTT_Lanfeare site profile image

7/9/12 10:19 AM by UGCTT_Lanfeare

Sounds like me and my ex, except I'd be the chump at home with the kids lol.

Bry Bry site profile image

7/9/12 9:58 AM by Bry Bry

this is the only fight i want to see involving Anderson...i think jones would murder him tbh..

SKARHEAD site profile image

7/9/12 9:49 AM by SKARHEAD

Anderson KNOWS JBJ would punk him HORRIBLY...JBJ feels bad and doesn't want to stomp on his idol...Anderson fans are just happy JBJ isn't going to kick his ass.Now everyone can focus on little GSP (who wants NONE of this).

Braziliant site profile image

7/9/12 9:05 AM by Braziliant

Maybe he would fight you Jones, it's just that he doesn't want to move up to LHW?

Jons Forsberg site profile image

7/9/12 6:07 AM by Jons Forsberg

Jones is seriously outmatched in the looks department.

Reckoner site profile image

7/9/12 5:51 AM by Reckoner

Damn, that chick is hot as fuck. Poor Kaka got cuckolded after the fights.

Phisher site profile image

7/9/12 5:29 AM by Phisher

He didn't disrespect shit. He never said that he wanted to fight Rashad at all. There is no other interview. The one that I quoted is what set Rashad off. You have guys like Easton and Cerrone (who's from the same camp as Jones) who actually say that they're willing to fight their teammates, and nobody bats an eyelash. The outrage over those comments is totally contrived to bash Jones. Stick to the DUI jokes. At least that was something he did that was actually wrong. Re Jones "proving" himself, what the fuck do you think he's been doing over the past two years? The bottom line is that Anderson doesn't want to move up. If Anderson wanted to take the fight and Zuffa din't give Jones an option, you can bet your ass that they'd be fighting.

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY