Michael Bisping wants to fight Anderson Silva

source: fueltv

"You're a fool to bet against Anderson Silva, he's amazing," said top Middleweight contender Michael Bisping.

"I want to fight the guy because I want to see how I can do against him."

First though, Bisping may have a fight with Brian Stann, or Alan Belcher.

War Wrap Ez Rip Sports Tape

War Wrap Ez Rip Sports Tape

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Matrix Sleeve

Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Matrix Sleeve

Elite Alkemist site profile image

7/9/12 12:44 PM by Elite Alkemist

So its happened twice. I don't count hendo vs silva cause that was a belt unification fight. Couture got a shot at Sylvia, in a different weight class then his last loss and because he was a former champ. Same with BJ. There are different circumstances here. Has bisping been a champ in any weight class? No. I guess I should have asked, when was the last time a fighter coming off a loss got a title shot lately? Sylvia vs Couture was mainly cause the division was so weak at the time as well.

Elite Alkemist site profile image

7/9/12 12:44 PM by Elite Alkemist

Braziliant site profile image

7/9/12 8:57 AM by Braziliant

No, Bisping. You don't want to fight Anderson Silva.

Braziliant site profile image

7/9/12 8:57 AM by Braziliant

No, Bisping. You don't want to fight Anderson Silva.

GARRYD site profile image

7/9/12 8:37 AM by GARRYD

The minute bisping starts gaining some respect as a fighter for his great performance against Chael ,he goes an makes an arse of himself with stupid interviews like this...i am from the uk and hes a fcuking nob !

GARRYD site profile image

7/9/12 8:37 AM by GARRYD

cheesesteak site profile image

7/9/12 8:27 AM by cheesesteak

very entertaining. He most definitely had been drinking a lot of beefeater and tonic

cheesesteak site profile image