*VIDEO* You're Going To Lose... What Do You Do?

source: The Underground Blog

UnderGround Blogger Marcos Avellan, along with his brother David, founded South Florida's Freestyle Fighting Academy (FFA) in 2001, and has trained fighters for the UFC, WEC, Bodogfight, EliteXC, Strikeforce, and dozens of other promotions.

This is Part III of my Black Belt Psychology Live Demo.  If you haven't seen parts I and II, check them out first below:
Part I = *VIDEO* Smuggled Cuban boxing secrets!
Part II = A Beautiful Mind for MMA?

Part I was about shadow boxing... Part II was about creating fight memories... and Part III is about dealing with competition jitters!

The core of this lecture is based on the premise that if I had a crystal ball and showed you that you're about to lose your upcoming match... what would you do?  Watch the video and you'll understand how this perspective can help remove your competition jitters!

This video is part of the philosophy I have been using for years to help prepare myself and my team for any fight or competition.

If you liked this video demo, please join my email list at www.BlackBeltPsychology.com for more videos and articles.

Sincerely,
Marcos Avellan
www.MarcosAvellan.com
1-888-FFA-GYMS

P.S.  Now that you are seen all three parts of my demo, what do you think?  Please leave me some feedback! :)

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Under Armour The Original Boxerjock 3in Trunk

Under Armour The Original Boxerjock 3in Trunk

TapouT Infant Girls Logo Socks 2-Pack

TapouT Infant Girls Logo Socks 2-Pack

tags: video   Marcos Avellan

kwrey site profile image

7/17/12 1:48 PM by kwrey

Ive had the pleasure to Read everything that Master Marcos talks about in hise Black belt psychology and it has helped my training immensely!TTT

Edgard Plazaola site profile image

7/16/12 3:39 PM by Edgard Plazaola

TTT Can't wait for this seminar, Master Marcos Avellan is always full of good information.

Saltyballs site profile image

7/14/12 1:12 AM by Saltyballs

TTT

KZTT_W85 site profile image

7/14/12 12:58 AM by KZTT_W85

Later

Marcos Avellan site profile image

7/14/12 12:40 AM by Marcos Avellan

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you guys got something from it.  Poolparty, I agree, as I mentioned in Part II's write-up, this speech was never intended to be released, it was a demo I was doing at the very end of a 40 hour, 4 day, instructor training (which was recorded) and these guys and girls were exhausted after sitting 10 hours a time in the same chair for four days... so I dropped some F bombs to wake them up and get their attention.  I apologize for the foul language, I only thought of posting this video afterward due to the overwhelming positive feedback I got from those that were there.  I was going to "beep" the curse words but figured leave it be. There won't be any cursing at the seminar coming up on July 28 and 29 :)  If you're reading this and are interested, visit www.BlackBeltPsychology.com

fishyfish site profile image

7/14/12 12:19 AM by fishyfish

cool videos Bro

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt site profile image

7/14/12 12:11 AM by MarcusRenatoBlackBelt

if im going to lose , in my last ammy fight, i was gassed in the 2nd round and told the guy take the arm, take the arm.

GambitGuard site profile image

7/13/12 11:50 PM by GambitGuard

Thank you. I always am fighting stress off before grappling tournaments, it is my worst enemy. These seminar videos have been really insightful as one of the posters above me has stated. Thank you I can not wait till my next tournament and I am sure this advice is going to greatly help!

manzuri site profile image

7/13/12 11:31 PM by manzuri

Ttt

EddyH site profile image

7/13/12 11:28 PM by EddyH

Great really insightful.

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear