Siyar Bahadurzada wants to fight BJ Penn, for free

source: twitter.com

Siyar The Great @SiyarTheGreat
UFC welterweight fighter. On April 17, 1984 war and violence married and I was born. But i'm fighting for peace, unity and positivity!

Thanks for tweeting my name as replacement for Rory. It would be truelly an honor to fight BJ Penn, but he is willing to wait for Rory!

Hey @bjpenndotcom since Rory is out, you would make a dream come true if u'd take my fight. I'm not a bigger name than Rory yet, but..

I promise u i'm a better & tougher fight. I admire ur warrior spirit & don't take this as disrespect. From 1 real fighter to another!

Damn it... I wish I was born 200 years ago where people fought for other reasons than money or status! #HonorAndPride

The only reason I wanna fight @bjpenndotcom is to test my will and warrior spirit vs his. I'm not fighting for money! @UFC

I'm willing to donate my fight purse to a charity to prove that it's not for financial reasons & will take VADA tests! @UFC @danawhite

Read entire Twitter...

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

tags: UFC   BJ Penn (detail)  Siyar Bahadurzade

World Peace's Left Elbow site profile image

8/7/12 6:37 PM by World Peace's Left Elbow

Golf clap. Classy way to turn down the fight in this case.

UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's site profile image

8/7/12 5:37 PM by UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's

BJ PENN ‏@bjpenndotcom @SiyarTheGreat right now im just focused on Rory/Tristar. You never know what the future holds. Maybe you can come down and help me train for this fight?  This was nice to see

Jsteven site profile image

8/7/12 3:39 PM by Jsteven

Siyar s hand wouldn't have been ready anyway, good job of getting his name out there though. After glover becoming unbeatable overnight, it's reasonable to assume Siyar could get the same type of hype.

billywadd site profile image

8/7/12 3:29 PM by billywadd

Told you fan boys he don't want none. Siyar would've murdered the washed up overrated bj

Malvert the Janitor site profile image

8/7/12 8:38 AM by Malvert the Janitor

BJ didn't get KO'd by the 200lb guy that just knocked out Ryan Bader...But yeah, he's gonna get KO'd by the UG's flavor of the moment.

unclehulka13 site profile image

8/7/12 8:34 AM by unclehulka13

How many times has penn been KO'd? Oh yeah. 0. And he has been in the octagon with harder hitters then this up and comer. Sorry.

billywadd site profile image

8/7/12 8:26 AM by billywadd

Give him the fight bra!! Bj don't want no part of this shit.Siyar by brutal ko

soldierdad5417 site profile image

8/7/12 6:57 AM by soldierdad5417

BJ Penn is my favorite fighter of all time and I'm currently on my 4th deployment. This fight would be friggin awesome and historic for me personally!!!!! Make it happen, Dana!!!!! There are technical reasons, some of which I've read mentioned, that make me wanna see this fight too.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive site profile image

8/6/12 10:22 PM by OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Since you enjoy logic so much, Matt Hughes grappling being better or worse than Penn's is completely irrelevant to whether Siyar's grappling is good enough to defeat Penn. Also, Siyar's grappling not being good enough for Penn doesn't imply he is a poor grappler, neither would Hughes being a better grappler than Penn imply Penn is a poor grappler.Before you go off and attack me with another logical fallacy known as ad homonym, I did not even state in this post who I am a fan of or who I think is better at anything.Just broke down your "logic."

Jsteven site profile image

8/6/12 7:27 PM by Jsteven

So prime Hughes=Siyar in grappling? That's more of a delusional hater thing to say than me being a nut higher.

MMA apparel and training equipment
Holiday blowout sale!