Zahabi: GSP wants Anderson Silva at a catchweight

by Adam Martin | source: thescore.com

Georges St-Pierre told me he wants (to fight Anderson Silva). But right now he has to get back on the horse and fight Carlos Condit and be champion again. He needs to keep focused.

“(If the Silva fight happens) ideally I’d like a catch weight. I think it’d be more fair. If you fight at a catch weight, Silva won’t be 20 pounds heavier. 177 or 178 pounds is much more fair.”

Affliction GSP Team St. Pierre Shirt

Affliction GSP Team St. Pierre Shirt

War Wrap Ez Rip Sports Tape

War Wrap Ez Rip Sports Tape

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide site profile image

8/11/12 5:52 AM by BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Please don't make me trawl through history, pull up the thread and reveal the tuck of the century :D

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide site profile image

8/11/12 5:50 AM by BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Get in line, LnP's money is mine : )P.s LnP - I don't even post enough for a sig bet to be worth it to you. Doesn't appeal to me.We agreed on a cash bet, why you scared homie? :DEvens, we'll come to a figure nearer the time if the fight continues to look like an eventuality?

Entreri site profile image

8/10/12 10:12 PM by Entreri

You mad?:) I am just spelling out the reality of said accomplishment.

LilBrockonmychest site profile image

8/10/12 9:50 PM by LilBrockonmychest

This....Franklin is talking about going back to MW permanently and I'd consider him top 5 in talent, as well as a former champ.  I don't think GSP would do well against him at all.

Musashi site profile image

8/10/12 9:37 PM by Musashi

Top five + former champion isn't "meh" you fucking hater.

Rodger Ramrod site profile image

8/10/12 8:01 PM by Rodger Ramrod

u guys can sig bet with each other all day! i want the money.

GSP24 site profile image

8/10/12 7:50 PM by GSP24

Anderson Silva vs. Georges St-Pierre at 177 lbs, with no one pound allowance.That's fair.

Rodger Ramrod site profile image

8/10/12 7:45 PM by Rodger Ramrod

sorry but sig bets are lame. lets put REAL money on this. oh am i now ducking you too? lolthis goes for anyone else who's soooo confident in silva winning. put your money on the line.

Entreri site profile image

8/10/12 7:07 PM by Entreri

Meh. A top 5 MW would be someone like Bisping. GSP for instance would do great against him.

Musashi site profile image

8/10/12 6:57 PM by Musashi

Anderson Silva moved up in weight while still holding the middleweight belt and fought former champion and number 5 ranked LHW Forrest Griffin and absolutely dismantled him.